105

"Start a business?" Xia Guangyu sank his face and his tone changed, "What can you make yourself?"

"If you can make a name or not, you have to try it to know." Xia Zhijun is still calm.

"Absurd! The country has trained you for so many years. If you go out to learn something, you will be messing around when you come back?" Xia Guangyu scolded, "The word "starting" is easy to say. Do you know what kind of environment private enterprises do business is? They can't wait to be admitted to the system with a lot of money. You have to run out."

Peng Ling was afraid that the conflict between the two would escalate, so she quickly said, "A Jun, your father is for your own good. How many enterprises have stood firm for ten years outside? No matter how beautiful the unicorns you see are, there are many losers behind them. A general succeeds withered bones. This is a thankless road full of unknowns and turbulence."

Xia Guangyu: "He just doesn't know what's good or bad! Obviously, there is a broad road in front of us. He has to compete with us and have been to the single-plank bridge."

Xia Zhijun said, "I have never thought about competing with you, and I haven't thought about why I have devoted my career to life, let alone regarded my career as my pursuit. No matter the road I choose, success or failure, it is my life experience, and I will embrace it calmly."

Xia Guangyu said in a low voice, "The success or defeat, at that stage, you lose the face of our whole family."

Xia Zhijun sneered and said lightly, "Then just don't think of me as your son."

"You..."

Xia Zhijun's eyes became colder and sharper. "If I hadn't been rescued that year, I wouldn't have been in the world. Just think I died at that time."

"A Jun..." Peng Ling heard this and remembered all kinds of things in the past, and tears rolled down suddenly.

Xia Guangyu even choked up the language for a moment.

This is the pain buried in the hearts of their family. The way he was rescued was scarred, and the greater damage was psychological trauma. He was finally better after two or three years of treatment. Maybe... It's just that when the appearance gets better, the shadow in the heart never fades away.

After a moment of silence, Xia Guangyu said, "Did Gu Siyi affect you? His family is in business. Do you want to learn from her father?"

"This is my own idea. It has nothing to do with her." After a pause, Xia Zhijun said again, "No, it should be that with her, I have more motivation to pursue my ideal life. What I value most is that there is enough time and freedom to accompany her in the future."

Xia Guangyu: "I can not object to your stay with Gu Siyi, but you have to obey my arrangement in your career."

Xia Zhijun smiled and looked a little ridiculous. "Who am I with? I don't need your approval. This is not within your authority."

"Xia Zhijun, let's take a step back. It's already the greatest tolerance I gave you as my father!" Xia Guangyu is sonorous and powerful.

"Whether marriage nor career, I'm not going to follow your mind. I have my own life. I am not a copy of you or the heir of your dreams. After saying that, Xia Zhijun saw his father's increasingly ugly face and added fearlessly, "In addition, there is something I have to announce. I have got married with Gu Siyi."

"What?" Xia Guangyu sat up from the sofa and glared at Xia Zhijun, "Marriage events, are you so child-playing?"

Peng Ling was also stunned and looked at him in a daze.