94

Unlike the overwhelming homework in high school, Gu Siyi is free. Except for a few social practical tasks, her headache is zero for cultural homework.

However, before the final exam results came out, she didn't let go.

When the students said in the group that they could log in to the academic affairs system to check their grades, she first went to play a game to suppress the shock.

When I came back from the game, I asked several roommates one by one about their grades. When I learned that everyone had been stable, I was half relieved.

Everyone works side by side and reviews together. They still use the first set of materials. She won't fail alone, will she?

Gu Siyi logged in to the system with a nervous heart.

Looking at the results one by one, several courses that feel dangerous have been wiped at low altitude, just reached the passing line, or one or two points higher. English is not bad by eating the old bottom score, and the score of sports strengths is high.

After reading it, Gu Siyi lay on his back in bed and breathed a long breath. Finally, don't worry.

I didn't fail the exam, didn't lose face, and didn't get back to the scum set.

College is really relatively easy...

Gu Siyi happily picked up his mobile phone and sent a message to Xia Zhijun: "The score is out~ How did you do in the exam~"

Xia Zhijun replied, "It seems that you did well in the exam?"

Gu Siyi: "[pick teeth] [pick teeth] believe me so much?"

She wanted to send it next: Yes, I'm so reliable and trustworthy.

Xia Zhijun replied, "If you fail the exam, you will silently heal your wounds at this time."

Gu Siyi: "..."

Xia Zhijun: "According to your study habits and community activity, it is estimated that high scores are impossible, except for sports."

Gu Siyi: "[Decay] [Decay]"

Xia Zhijun: "English should be okay. After all, I have laid a good foundation in high school."

Gu Siyi: "[Skull] [Skull]"

Xia Zhijun: "So except these two, the others have flown at low altitude? Long live sixty?"

Gu Siyi: "[Tears] [Tears] [Tears] I don't want to talk to you anymore!"

Gu Siyi: "Let me tell you that you will lose your girlfriend like this [heartbreak]"

Without waiting for him to reply, he threw out a few grievanced and heartbreaking memes one after another.

Xia Zhijun: "I was worried that you would fail the exam, but I was happy for you after passing."

Xia Zhijun: "My girlfriend is so smart that she can learn casually and stand out on the whole line. If she is serious, she will be at the top."

Xia Zhijun: "My girlfriend is so good that you don't have to worry about her study anymore."

Gu Siyi took her mobile phone and rolled in bed with laughter.

...The god of learning also has such a strong desire to survive!

Although she was a little embarrassed and forcibly flattered, she looked good!

After a while, she was happy enough and poked on her mobile phone to send a message.

Gu Siyi: "Take a picture of your grades and show me."

Xia Zhijun: "[Picture]"

Gu Siyi: "..."