14

I collapsed on the seat holding my head. And tears kept streaming on my cheeks. I felt someones hand on my back. I looked up to saw Jess looking at me with hurt expression on her face. She rubbed my back in a comforting way. Slowly and gradually I stopped crying.

"It's okay honey, everything will be fine. Shh...." Jess spoke.

Out of now where Eli came screaming on top of her lungs. We both jumped in shock and looked at her. She ran towards us and immediately jumped and stood on the dining chair ,she started screaming.

"HELP ME !!!.." Eli screamed.

She pointed downwards. And I looked down in horror to see a large, scary cockroach coming towards us. I also screamed in a high pitch voice and stood on my chair.

"OH MY GOD!! COCKROACH..." I yelled.

Eli and I, we both were jumping on the chair and screaming on top of our lungs.

Jess was trying to move the cockroach away. But suddenly someone came running towards us. He was the same guy whom I saw in the room when Andrew kidnapped me. And also on the wedding day.

He was holding a gun ready to attack and was breathing heavily. Sweat was coming down from his forehead.

When I saw the gun in his hand I was shocked and scared at the same time.

"What happened?" He asked.

"C-cockroach." Eli stuttered.

She pointed towards the cockroach ,he looked down then at us with the most scary expression. And muttered something under his breath, more like curses.

"Come down now!" He spoke a little angry.

We looked at him horrified, and we both didn't budge from our place.

Jess was silently standing on the side and watching us, and telling us through her eyes , to come down.

"It's gone come down."

He spoke in calm way this time. We both looked down to confirm that the cockroach was gone, and indeed it was gone, so we slowly came down.

That guy gave a knowing look to Jess, he put the gun back on his waist band, and looked at me once then left.
I sighed in relief but then I heard Eli's 'ouch' Jess hit her on the head. And now she was rubbing her head and said.

"Sorry mom, but that cockroach was after me." Eli mumbled.

She then lovingly hugged her mom while mumbling sorry.

Jess hit her again slowly on the head. I know Eli looked like Jess but I didn't know that she was her daughter. Looking at them like this made me remember my memories with my mom. My heart squeezed in pain. But I ignored it.

Then I cleared my throat to get their attention. They both looked at me. And I spoke.

"Um... Can you tell me the chores which I have to do?"

They both looked at me with sad face. But I had already made my mind. I won't let him hurt my parents. I won't give him any chance to punish my parents. He can torture me to death. But how much I knew him till now, is that he will not punish me, he will punish my parents to torture me. And I will do everything to stop him.

"I am sorry." Jsaid with sad face. Why is she sorry for his doing.

"Don't be sorry. You didn't do anything. And on the other hand I get bored all day. So it will be fun doing all the chores with you people around." I spoke.

She then smiled at me. And told me about all the chores which I have to do every day. And it was quite tough. But still I'll do it.

I cleaned all the rooms on the second floor which includes his room as well as four other guest rooms, I cleaned the living room. A gym. And I was tired as hell. But still making of dinner was left.

I noted that all the things in this large mansion was deadly expensive and luxurious. And I gather a lot of information about the mansion, I discovered a gym big enough for 10 peoples workout, A freaking theater with a larger , no more than larger LED and a lot of big cushions on the floor. A large swimming pool at back side. A beautiful garden in front.

And in basement there was laundry area, but on a far corner there was a door, which had a lock on it. And it gives the creepy feeling.

Basically I checked most parts of the mansion but only 3rd floor was left. Which, I'm sure one day I'll find out something against him from his office.

Its was 7:30,I made my way towards the kitchen to prepare dinner. Jess and Eli already left to their quarters. Which, are at the back side of the mansion.

I was making chicken lasagna with french salad. When, I was done. I was feeling so hungry and tired as hell.

So I put my food in the plate and started eating my food on the dining table. I moaned when the flavors melted in my mouth. I am an excellent cook. I gave my self a high five. Weird I know.

When I was done. I cleaned my dishes. Put his dinner on the table. And went to the guest room. Which, was far to the other end of his room. I had already taken my needed things and already shifted them in that guest room.

I went in changed my cloths into pajamas. And drifted to sleep.

In the sleep I felt a tingling sensation on my cheek and ear, I moved a bit but ignored it. My imagination, puff.

In the morning I woke up and it was 7. Then my eyes landed on the door which was open to my surprise. But I've locked it.

Then those tingling sensation at night came to my mind . And a shiver of fear ran down my spine.

He came here at night.