50

Ethan was busy going shopping with Eli and Chloe, more like carrying there bags, when he got a call, it was Andrew. He excused himself and went out to attend the call.

"Where is she?"

He spoke with Fury. Ethan heaved a sigh. He knew it was coming. Taking Chloe out of the mansion was a complete risk. But he couldn't help it. She needs fresh air or a change of scenery could help.

"She is out with me and Eli. And currently we are at mall shopping. Bodyguards ar-" Ethan was cut in the middle.

"WHAT THE FUCK ETHAN!!! Have you lost your mind."

Ethan flinched at his growling voice. Now how to handle this beast?

"Relax Andrew. I know it's risky but I brought bodyguards along with us. She's fine."

"If something happened to her then you're a dead man, remember this. Stay there I'm coming."

With that he cut the call. When Ethan turned around he felt like he saw Chloe in the crowd but how's that possible? Dismissing the thought he went inside.

Chloe was sitting in the park. It was beautiful with a lot of different flowers. Children were playing in the middle while their mothers were talking, few elders were walking on the path. The weather was calming. Over all, she felt at peace. Sitting there alone away from her reality, she felt like she's free.

She was enjoying her time whereas Andrew was fuming in rage he couldn't believe that she's missing. When he reached the mall and didn't saw Chloe with Eli and Ethan he was hell furious. And the worried faces of them was enough to tell him there's something wrong.

He really wanted to kill Ethan at the moment. It was too risky for them to bring her out, yet here he is furious, scared and panicked. His bodyguards were everywhere around the area searching for her, she couldn't have gone too far. As Ethan said she wanted to go to the cafe nearby. So he wasted no time for searching her in all the cafes.

It was more than an hour, and he still couldn't find her. He felt like his life is slipping out of his hands. All the worst scenarios were running in his head like a bulldozer. Where is she? Oh GOD I never believed in you but if you really are there then please help me find her.

Chloe wasn't aware of the timing and it was started to get dark now. She was still there in the park enjoying her little freedom when she felt a presence beside her. She looked through the corners of her eyes at the person, and she was relaxed that it wasn't him or one of his goons. She still has some time. She knew he'll be pissed off and can hurt her. But right now she couldn't care less. She was free after ages, and she wanted to enjoy it. Might be it was her last time out of that prison.

Her thoughts were interrupted when the person sitting beside her spoke.

"I won't ask you why you're sad."

She peaked through her lashes, there beside her was sitting a very attractive man with crystal blue eyes and dark brown hair he was wearing a track suit and looked athletic.

You know when you get those positive vibes from someone. He was giving those positive vibes with a pearly white smile.

Chloe looked at him dumbfounded. Is he talking to me?

"Who else is here?"

Now She was a bit scared of him. How in the freaking hell he knew what I thought. She got startled when he chuckled.

"Because it was written all over your face."

She was about to speak but nothing came out, and she closed her mouth. When will she realize this.

"Life has happened to you!"

He asked more like stated but I kept my lips sealed not looking at him just staring ahead. He sat there silently for a while deep in thoughts. But then he spoke again.

"But I would like to say that it happened for you. Because, nothing is a coincidence. The things which you're going through was meant to happen exactly how they are happening."

I looked at him, and he was already looking at me with his white pearly smile. So all my sufferings were meant to happen?

"You can think it in this way that each pain of yours will make you stronger. Each betrayal will make you more intelligent. Each experience will make you wiser. Each scar will give you more strength. These hardships will mold you into the strongest person."

His each and every word was clear and was registering in her mind and soul. He saw her eyes, and she was fully concentrated on him. He smiled and continued.

"You can cry, you can scream but never just never give up. Life is beautiful, accept what's happening in your life right now and left what happened behind you and have faith because good days will come, not immediately but definitely."

She was crying by now, her nose,cheeks and eyes were red due to crying. He found it so adorable how her doe like eyes were staring at him. But he could feel her pain as well, she was suffering, and he didn't like it a bit. This world is so cruel and this Angel is one of the victim.

"You know who's the strongest person?"

She shook her head in negative almost instantly. She is listening so carefully, so he chose his words wisely.

"The strongest person is the one who forgive. Forgiving someone doesn't make you weak. It makes you stronger, to know that people make mistakes."

After hearing this she closed her eyes for a brief second but when she opened them. He saw the fire burning in her eyes.

She took out her diary and wrote. While he looked at her confused.

"It's easy to say but very hard to forgive!"

He read that and Smiled. So she's mute!

"Listen Belle!"