21

He clenched his hands into fists, while gritting his teeth ,he said.

"Don't say such things. Your my wife not an object." Andrew spoke angrily.

"Wife?" I mocked.

I chuckled lightly, now I'm his wife. Then why didn't he believed me last time when this happened. Instead, he tortured me and my father.

I didn't say anything further and went to my room. I went straight into the shower to remove the disgust of that bastard, I stayed there for don't know how long. I came out and changed into a loose shirt, that reached my thighs. I felt exhausted and laid on the bed.

I wanted to cry, but on the same time I don't want to cry. I was feeling a severe headache. And those events were continuously circling in my head.

It was midnight and sleep was now where near me. My heart was feeling heavy, I was feeling like caged. I wanted to remove this pain from my heart.

I went to the kitchen and took out a bottle of wine. I was never a person who drinks. But right now I wanted it. I took that bottle with glass. And went to the library, cause no one comes here.

I sat on the floor and pour my self some wine. It was bitter, the liquid was burning my throat but I kept drinking until only half of the bottle was left.

I felt light-headed, every thing seems to be two in my vision. I felt a presence behind me. I looked back and saw beautiful shiny black boots. Oh! wait someone is wearing those boots. I raised my neck up to see the person. It was Andrew.

His presence was disheveled, I ignored him and continued my drinking, but he snatched the bottle away from me. I glared at him.

"Give it back tooooo meeeeee. *hiccup*." I mumbled.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Can't you *hiccup* see I'm drinnnnkinnnggggg. *hiccup*. Leaveee me alon-*hiccup*." I groggily muttered.

Andrew heaved a sigh and crouched down, I turned away, so he was facing my back now. I yelped when he carried me bridal style and sat on the couch and place me on his left lap.

"You scared *hiccup* mee."

I giggled. My head was spinning, But then my eyes landed on his hands, his knuckles were bruised. I hold his big hands in my small one and asked.

"How di-*hiccup* this happened." I questioned.

"Nothing happened." He spoke softly.

I then remembered he had beaten John.

He then leaned in and kissed my temple and engulfed me in a hug, his one hand on my waist while other in my hair. I didn't struggle, I needed that. He felt so warm and I felt butterflies in my stomach. My hiccups died down.

"Tell me Chloe ,What did he do? Are you hurt somewhere?" He asked.

I looked in his eyes, and they were full of concern. Tears started forming in my eyes. When those events flashed in my eyes.

"B-but you don't trust me." I complained.

His hold on me tightened, and he spoke near my ear.

"I trust you baby." I spoke.

That is all what it takes for me to tell him , what happened.

"H-he tried to force himself on me but when I-I struggled he slapped me, he w-was about to ra- *sob*.." I told him.

"Shhhh. I'm here ,I won't let anyone touch you. I will kill that bastard." He spoke.

I started crying more, first he didn't believe me, and now he's trying to comfort me. I with all my courage spoke.

"B-but, What's the difference between you and him, y-you both tried to do the same thing." I spoke.

He intake a sharp breath and his lips sealed in a thin line. Tears were now freely flowing.

"It h-hurts." I whispered.

He immediately looked at me to find some injury or something and asked.

"Where?" He asked.

I took his hand and placed it on my heart.

"Here."

"I drink so t-that I can get rid of this pain. But its not leaving." I mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ANDREW POV:

She put my hand on her heart and I felt my chest tighten. She looks so beautifully innocent, with those quivering lips, pink nose and those doe like eyes. I moved forward and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes while putting her head on my chest.

FLASHBACK...

When I found that bastard on Chloe. I just wanted to kill him. I beat him to pulp until he was unconscious.

When I looked at Chloe her cheek was bruised, a cut on her lower lip, hair all messed up. I just wanted to hug her and was expecting the same from her. But she straightens herself up and asked me to take her home, she wasn't looking at me. That is when it hit me that she's scared of me, she thinks that I won't believe her.

I took her home and asked her if she's hurt but her words made my blood boil. She went to her room. But I wanted to take my anger out.

I took my car keys and went straight to my warehouse, where I've kept this bastard. I reached there and strode towards the basement where my prey was kept.

He was chained on the chair and was all bloody, with lots of cuts on his face.When, I entered he looked up. And what I saw in his eyes makes me smirk. His eyes were full of fear.

I sat in front of him on the chair. Ethan my right hand was standing beside the table. And my other mans were also standing.

"Would you like to have a drink Mr.John?" I mumbled.

He kept quite, I spoke again with more aggression.

"I wont repeat Mr.John." I warned.

I arched my eyebrow towards him, dare to deny me. So he nodded meekly. (What a pussy.)

I motioned towards Ethan to give me the bottle. Which he gave . I opened it and motioned towards John to drink.

"My bad you are chained let me help."

I stood up and pour all the liquor on his head.

Which passes through his face, and he started screaming when alcohol burned his cuts. I felt the feeling of excitement rushed through my veins.

I sat on the chair nearby, while lightening up my cigar. And I ordered.

"Pluck his nails off." I ordered.

My men move forward and started plucking his nails off. His agonizing screams were satisfying me. He was continuously begging for mercy, which angered me more. I strode towards him and punched his face.

"Doesn't she asked for mercy. But you didn't show any. How dare you to touch whats mine, more over you hit her. I will make each and every second of your life miserable and you will wish for death. You BASTARD."

With that I again punched him and he went unconscious.

"Treat him. I want him alive." I ordered.

PRESENT...

I found Chloe sleeping peacefully. I picked her up bridal style and took her to my room and laid her on bed. I removed my shirt and laid beside her while hugging her from the back. Her intoxicated fragrance invaded my senses. I put my head in the crook of her neck and drifted to sleep.