17

He stopped the car with screeching sound. And I jerked forward due to the impact. But thank God I was wearing the seat belt. Only my ribs got hurt when I hit the dash board and I winced in pain.

I clutched my rib side and looked to my side Andrew was not in the car anymore before I can even look out the car. I was yanked from my arm outside of the car. And then my back hit the car hardly. I winced in pain.

Andrew was holding my upper arms in wincing grip and his eyes were dark with anger. I was so scared of him right now. His hold tightened and I whimpered.

"P-pl-ease I.......... I didn't d-do anything. p-please..." I stuttered.

"SHUT UP!!!" Andrew roared.

He growled at my face. With that he started dragging me towards an old broken and creepy building.

My eyes widen with all the possibilities of him hurting me. I started panicking. I was mumbling.

"No..no..no...n-no..." I mumbled.

"P-please. I didn't do anything..."

I was mumbling all this. I didn't do anything. I can't even think of betraying him. Whether I hate him but still I am not that low of a person to do something like that.

He was dragging me inside the building. It was looking like it was haunted. He dragged me to the stairs and it was so stingy and creepy. My heart was hammering in my head now.

I hold his arm from my other hand which was not in his hold to stop him.
He turned around and stopped while staring at me. He then moved closer to me.

"Oh, love why are you crying. Don't cry and smile. Because, we are going to meet your father."

He said while his fingers pushed the strands of my hair behind my ear. I flinched by his touch.

Then it dawned on me what he meant by meeting my Dad. He had told me in the party not to cause a scene or else he will hurt my parents. No no.

"No..no...pl-ease don't." I pleaded.

With that he roughly dragged to the darkest room. It was dark and nobody was in sight. He pushed me inside the room. And I fell on the floor. I winced in pain. My back wound was hurting so much.

There was a disgusting smell in the room. Then the lights were on. I closed my eyes and adjusted to the light and opened them. I stood up and looked in the room.

It was like a torture room, with so many types of torturing stuff like whips,knives,scissors on one of the wall, I started trembling. While there was blood and cuffs on the other wall.

Then something stirring at the corner of the room, made my eyes widen and breathing stopped.

There on the chair was my father tied on the chair with ropes, and his head hung low, his clothes were all bloody.

I was about to run to my father. But two strong arms wrapped around my waist and stopped me. I started screaming.

"NO! Let go!!!! Dad!" I cried.

My father looked up at me and a gasp left my mouth, he has bruises on his face and blood all over. His eyes were shot red. He tried to spoke.

"L-let h...her go!" Dad stuttered.

"D-dad..." My voice broke and I started to sob.

"Oh such a beautiful reunion." Andrew mocked.

"L-let her go! She is innocent, she didn't do anything. Keep me let her go you bastard!"

My father growled. He was shaking with anger on the chair. Andrew holds tighten on me, and he laughed like a maniac. Then he growled.

"THEY WERE ALSO INNOCENT!!!" Andrew growled.

He released me from his hold but holds a hand full of my hair and pulls them hard. And make me face to face with my father.

"Now you will feel. What I felt at that time."

With that said Andrew held my upper arm in a tight grip and start dragging me towards the door. I started thrashing and hitting him he didn't stop.

He pushed me inside. He turns on the light. The whole room was plane but a front wall was of glass and my father was watching me with fear written all over his face.

I tried to run but Andrew held my both wrists and tied them above my head to the hook in the middle of the room. My feet were touching the ground.

I stare at him with wide eyes lacing with fear, he stared back with his empty pitch black eyes. I pleaded him through my eyes, but he didn't show any emotion. He then left the room.

I looked at my father, and he was trying his best to get out of the ropes.

He doesn't believe me. If, he thinks that I forced my self on John. Fine then think whatever he wants. But don't hurt my father. OH! GOD help me. Tears were streaming down my eyes.

He came back with a basket and put it down in front of me. And removed the cap. He gave me a last glance and left while locking the room.

I looked at the basket, when scary rats came out of it. I screamed on top of my lungs.

The rats started coming towards me. They were so large and scary. I started thrashing, screaming . And continuously calling my father to help me.

Chloe: please! Dad help me!

Andrew's POV :

I looked at her father and the expression on his face was satisfying. He was scared for his daughter. He shut his eyes.

"Watch this. How it feels to see your love ones in pain. But you can't help." I growled.

"You bastard!!" Her dad hissed.

I punched him hard on his face. He spit out some blood. I was hearing Chloe screaming for her father to help her.

"She is calling you for help. Come on help her." I mocked him.

"If they are alive I will hurt them again." He spat.

He chuckled. Anger took control of me and I punched him hard again and again. Until he stopped moving. Blood was oozing out of him everywhere. He laid limp there but was not dead yet.

I looked at my hands there were small bruises on my knuckles.

I looked at the door and then my eyes landed on Chloe.

"FUCK!" I roared.

I rushed in the room, she was unconscious her body was limply hanging. While rats were moving near her toes, whereas one was on her leg.

The rats were harmless, but she didn't know that. I removed them from her body and released her wrists from the ropes. She was about to fall down but I held her and picked her up bridal style.

During car ride I told Ethan to take care of that bastard. I don't want him to be dead yet.

I reached home and carried Chloe to my room I laid her there. Her face was full of dried tears. Hairs were messy and her wrists has dark purple bruises of ropes.

I sat there watching her angelic face. She is pure beauty. My eyes landed on her lips and I suddenly felt the urge to claim her.

Then my eyes landed on her neck. There was a red mark there and then it came on me it could be John. If she was telling the truth. Then nobody can save you John.