59

Andrew pleaded. "HEY! CHLOE! Stay with me! Don't you dare blackout on me."

He patted her cheeks and tried to wake her up. She was going in and out of the consciousness.

Ethan and Shawn took the situation under control.

Shawn undid Jess's and Eli's rope and in a second Jess ran towards Chloe.

Jess spoke. "She needs a doctor. We need to keep her conscious Andrew. Hurry up!!! She's already in premature labor!"

Andrew held the battered body of Chloe in his arms and tried to stand up but failed due to his own agonizing injuries. He felt light-headed. But looking at her pained expressions.

He took out the glass piece from his stomach and Jess immediately wrapped her muffler around his torso so the blood would stop flowing.

With all his might he carried her bridal style towards his car all the while limping because of the bullet lodged in his thigh.

Andrew spoke softly. "Its alright love. You'll be fine."

It's been 4 hours as Chloe was in labor and it was becoming difficult for him to control his anger. While, listening to her screams of pain. Ethan, Shawn and Eli were patiently waiting alongside him.

Shawn spoke. "You're loosing a lot of blood, you should get your wounds treated. Chloe will be fine."

Andrew growled. "I don't give a fuck! I need to see her. Or else my brain would explode."

He barged into the labor room of the hospital, nurse tried to stop him but one glare from him was enough for her to keep her mouth close.

The scene in front of him worried him to so much extent that for the first time in his life he doesn't know what to feel.

Excited for becoming a father or angry because Chloe was in pain because of the baby.

His eyes landed on her form which was writhing in pain, her shoulder was bandaged and Jess was standing beside her calming her.

He limped his way towards his wife. And took the place of Jess and held Chloe's hand. The instant her hazel orbs met his dark pitch pools he could feel her pain.

She whispered his name ever so softly then cried out in pain.

"Hey baby. I'm here I'm here. Shhh I'm here." He stroked her face gently and kissed her temple reassuringly.

Andrew soothed her. "I'm sorry love! This is all because of me. I'm so sorry. You are strong baby. You can do this."

He stroked her cheeks affectionately and keep saying soothing words to her.

Chloe noticed his bleeding abdomen and leg. And tried to speak but Andrew understood her and put his fingers on her lips and shushed her.

"I'm not going anywhere! Love, I need to be here. Besides you."

Jess spoke up. "Chloe you are fully dilated. Now honey we want you to take a deep breath and push."

Implying on Jess's words she holds Andrew's hands harder and pushed while screaming.

It was difficult for Andrew to watch her in so much pain. He felt helpless he can't do anything in this matter. She has to endure it. And he knew his Chloe is strong.

After her agonizing pain and scream she breathed a sigh and lumped back on the bed just for a second.

A soft cry filled the silence of the room. Andrew was stunned he couldn't believe his eyes and never in all his life he knew that giving a birth was this painful for a woman and how he didn't even think twice before taking a life of someone.