16

We both went out of the house, and then I saw so many bulky and huge guards were standing outside the house with guns in their waist bands.

The walls around the house were very far and so large and were highly protected by wires on top. There were lots of cameras for security.

I then remembered that last time I escaped from back side which leads to forest, if I had escaped from front side,I wouldn't be able to put a foot out of the mansion.

I then felt a hand on my wrist and saw Andrew dragging me towards a black BMW. I didn't say anything and silently sat on front seat while Andrew started the car.

We both left for the party. There were only trees and just trees in more than half of our journey. The car drive was silent. Non of us spoke a word. After 50 minutes of drive. We reached our destination.

There was a large beautiful house. And when our car came in front, there were lots of flash, and clicking sound.

Andrew came out and helped me out of the car. The guards gave us cover and we went inside. Andrew holds me by my waist and squeezed it a bit while whispering.

"Don't cause any trouble. We don't want your parents to get hurt, now don't we." He hissed.

His words give me chills. He straightened up and moved forward while I was still in his hold.

He moved towards an old couple, not very old but still old. They were talking to other people.when the old man saw us approaching he excused him self and came towards us smiling.

Andrew and that man shake hands. Andrew then pulled me closer by my waist and introduced me.

"Mr. Lucas meet my wife Chloe." Andrew introduced me.

Mr Lucas took my hand and kissed the top of my hand in a gentle manner.

"t's really pleasant to have you here Mrs. Andrew." Mr. Lucas spoke happily.

I only nodded. And said

"Thank you." Chloe spoke softly.

Mr Lucas then called someone and then came a beautiful aged woman.
Mr Lucas introduced his wife to me. And Andrew gave a kiss on her hand.

Andrew and Mr Lucas moved to meet other business tycoons. While I stood with Mrs. Lucas.

Mrs Lucas spoke up. "You are so beautiful. You would have Andrew wrapped around your fingers. You both are such a beautiful young couple."

She whispered to me teasingly. But only if that was real. I smiled at her. And I also teased her.

"I can see Mr. Lucas is smitten by you. You are still so beautiful at this age." Chloe complimented.

She chuckled at my statement. And I smiled lightly at her.

She introduced me to some ladies, and we talked about random stuff. I was continuously getting stares from mans which I wasn't liking a bit.

Andrew was now where to be seen. I felt a burning gaze on myself but couldn't pin point it. I excused my self and went towards the veranda.

And it was beautiful. No one was there and it was peace full. No one was in this portion of the mansion.
I felt relaxed and stand near one of the couch.

The stars were shining beautifully in the sky and cold breeze was so soothing. I felt at peace.

I stood there for a while, after sometime I realized Andrew might be looking for me,he will be angry.

But before I turned to leave, I felt a hand on my shoulder. And someone pushed me. And I fell down on the couch face first.

I didn't even get the chance to understand what's happening, panicked I opened my mouth to shout but that person hovered over me, and my back was pressed against his chest, that person immediately shut my mouth by putting his hand on my mouth. And my screams came out as muffles.

He nuzzled his face in my neck from the back and I started struggling. I was unable to breath because of his hold of hand on my mouth. Tears started to form in my eyes.

Then he spoke while sniffing my neck.

"You are one hot chick. I want to fu*k you so hard." That man spoke.

I froze and started thrashing. He was still pinning me down and his hold was so tight that I'm sure it will be bruised, I was still unable to see his face.

I then bit his hand so hard which was on my mouth, and he hissed in pain and moved away.

I then abruptly stood up and was about to run when he pulled me harshly by my arm, towards himself.

I looked up and saw hazel orbs looking at me with lust, and he was smirking. He was strong and tall.

I struggled to get free, but he didn't let me go.

"I'm married. Let me go!"

I shouted at him,I was still scared.
He only smirked and said.

"I know, And I also know that Andrew don't give a shit about you." He spoke.

My eyes widen at his words,he then holds me tightly by my waist and with his other hand he pulled my hair to get more access of my neck, and he starts kissing my neck,I was struggling hard and my tears were not stopping. Andrew where are you. Please save me.

But in less than a second he pushed me harshly on the floor with force. And my body hurts a lot. I looked at him, and he was straightening up and said.

"Have some shame Mrs Andrew you are married. Stay away from me. And kindly behave like a respected wife." He spoke calmly.

I watched him with wide eyes, what the hell is he saying,when I was about to open my mouth I heard a thundering growl of my name from behind. It gave me chills.

That guy smirked at me and moved to the side and there I saw him Andrew with red face due to anger clenching his jaw and making a fist of his hands.

By seeing him I felt relief. He's here. He will save me.

I stood up and was about to run in his arms,but his next words shook the land under my feet.

"Mr John. I'm sorry for my wife's behavior. It won't happen again." Andrew muttered.

I stared at Andrew with wide eyes while shaking my head in negative,my tears were not stopping. No why he thinks like that, can't he see this guy was forcing himself on me. I didn't do anything.

He marched towards me and I flinched away. He held my wrist in a death grip and dragged me with him out of the party, in the car. He was driving on full speed and his knuckles were turning white because of his anger. I was trembling because of fear.

"I. I... D-didn't do a-anything. Your thi...thinking wrong."

"H-he waa...was f-forcing himself on me." I tried to make him understand.

He didn't say anything,his jaw was clenched tightly, and then he abruptly stopped the car with screeching sound.