58

John hissed. "Now watch!"

With that a shot was heard like a booming roar. A scream left her mouth.

She closed her eyes in complete fear. No she can't lose him. But when she opened her eyes. Her world came crumbling down.

John shot Andrew but the one who received the bullet was non other than her father. Her father came in front of Andrew to protect him from the shot and got it himself.

The bullet pierced her father's chest. A blood curling scream left Chloe's throat. She ran towards her father in hysteria. She put his head on her lap and started crying hysterically.

"P-please God! Save my D-Dad."

Andrew was looking at her father numbly. Why? Why was the only question swarming in his head. Why he saved him.

Why?

Her father looked at Andrew and mouthed. "I'm sorry" to him before taking his last breath. Her father with trembling hands tried to wipe away her tears and in the process before he could wipe the tear from her cheeks his hand fell down, and he died.

She screamed so agonizingly painfully. Her body was wrecking with sobs.

John mused. "How sad! Now cut your drama already. Your husband is still left to be shot-"

He was cut in the middle by the blood curling scream of Chloe. She was screaming painfully while holding her stomach.

"AHHHH!!!!"

She felt cramps in her pelvis and a sharp pain in her stomach. She held her stomach while her water broke out. A scream erupted her throat.

"AHHH! It hurts!!!"

"CHLOE !!!"

Andrew felt like his world would stop. Seeing Chloe laying on the floor while holding her stomach was horrific for him.

He can't lose his family. No he can't lose her. He was feeling like dying. After, so many years he was scared out of his wits. He can't lose her!

Jess was horrified looking at Chloe's condition as she spoke up. "She's gone into premature labor due to all the stress. She needs to go to the hospital. Please!"

Andrew and Ethan tried to fight off the goons. Whereas Chloe was writhing in pain on the floor while clutching her stomach. Her breathing was becoming labored.

John came near Chloe and crouched down.

"OHHH!!! WOW!!! This is going to be so much fun!"

"STAY AWAY FROM HER!!" Andrew snarled inhumanly.

"MY! MY! Angry much?" John mused.

Ethan hissed. "Leave her alone or else-"

Bullets being shot cut his sentence in the middle. Shawn shot the men holding Andrew and Ethan, and they were laying dead in a second. That was when Andrew came out of his trance and picked the gun of one of the goons and start fighting.

Andrew with the speed of light aimed the gun at John's hand which was holding the gun . A shot was heard and his gun fell from his hands. Making his hand all bloody in the process. He screamed in pain.

John yelled. "Shawn you traitor!!!"

John tried to hold Chloe but Andrew came in front of him before he could even touch her.

Chloe cried out in pain when another contraction hit her. She felt devastated. Not because of the physical pain. Her heart was in so much pain.

From her peripheral vision she saw a goon pointing gun at Andrew's back as Andrew was beating John black and blue. She heard the cracking sound of john's neck being twisted. And she knew John is dead.

Almost like a lightning thunder she felt an adrenaline rush through her system. Without thinking anything else with trembling legs and shaky breaths she ran towards Andrew.

A shot was heard.

Ethan yelled. "Andrew watch out."

Jess cried. "NO!!!!CHLOE!"

Andrew turned around only to face Chloe's back. When, he saw her frail body falling backwards he instantly held her in his arms.

The sight of blood oozing out of her shoulder with bullet lodged in it made him numb. She took his bullet! She saved him!

At that moment he felt like someone is drilling a hole in his heart. He felt like he couldn't breathe anymore. As, if his life was slipping out of his hand.

Andrew screamed. "NO! NO! PLEASE NO!"

Chloe felt an excruciating pain in her shoulder and her contractions weren't helping either. Her consciousness was loosing slightly.

She felt devastating, she won't be able to see her child. She won't be able to get her happily ever after. She won't be able to live her dreams.

But she was content for one thing that she saved her love. Yes she loved him, and she isn't going to deny it anymore.

Chloe hold Andrew's cheek with her bloody hand and smiled softly at him.

Chloe mustered up. "I-I forgive you!"

Her body went stiff when she felt another contraction hit her. With labored breathing she spoke.

"I-I love y-you Andrew!"

With that her hand fell beside her, and she closed her eyes.