15

I stood up and took my cloths. And went to the bathroom. I did my daily routine and after shower.

I checked my wound it was still hurting but it was bearable, it still needs a week to remove the stitches. I did not do the dressing of the wound, I just applied an ointment on the wound with so much difficulty.

I wore my cloths. And came out of the bathroom.

I was hesitating to go out of this room. (What if he's angry on me for leaving his room, what if he wanted to punish me, what if he does something ridiculous again.)

I stopped my train of thoughts from going further,and with all the courage I went down into the kitchen.

Jess was there cooking, Eli was now where to be seen. I greeted Jess she smiled at me and greeted back, then I managed to ask her.

"Does he left?" I asked.

She looked at me as if reading my face,then she said.

"Yes he will be back till 7 pm." Jess replied.

I nodded,so I have to complete all my chores before 7, and I can then go to guest room,so won't have to see his ugly face. *don't lie* my inner conscience said.

I asked Jess about Eli, and she told me that Eli went to buy some groceries.

I then did all my chores, I also made the dinner early, I took my dinner, a water bottle,I told Jess that I'm going, and went to the guest room, it was 5 pm. Still, two hours left for him to come back. And I was hell tired.

So I decided to check his office on the third floor. I slowly came out from my room and started moving towards the stairs which lead up.

As I was about to take first step on the stairs, someone yanked me back having a tight grip on my arm. And I let out a high pitch scream. Because of the forced pull, my wound got stretched. And a piercing pain erupted through my back. And I landed on someone's hard chest.

When I looked up I saw very angry Andrew. And he was holding my arm so tight, that I knew it will leave a bruise.

"Where are you going?"

Andrew asked more like yelled at me I struggled to let my arm free,but he was the beast,I didn't say anything. Didn't want him to get more angry.

"I ASKED YOU SOMETHING?" He yelled on my face. I flinched and said, but it came out in a trembling voice.

"I-I w-was cleaning the s-stairs." I lied.

He looked at me angrily.

"With your hands?" He mocked.

I looked at him with fear, he continued.

"Don't think of it again,or that will be your last day on earth."

I looked at him with wide eyes and gulped. He will kill me,I was scared of him. I looked down. He then let go of my arm, and took a step back. Then before leaving he said.

"Get ready till 8 pm we are going out. Your dress is in your room." He ordered.

"You are taking me out?"

I asked him astonished. That he is taking me out. I won't ever go out with him.

"Don't think so high. We are going on a party for all top business mans of this country. For the world we are happily married couple. I'm one of the top business man. I have some reputation. So better dress, presentable. Today I will introduce you to the world as my wife. But they don't know that you are nothing to me but just a mere slave." He spoke.

Tears started to form in my eyes but I bit my lip to stop the tears. He then said.

"Now get ready. I don't want to get late."

He then left to his room. I was standing there still in shock and hurt of what just happened.

Why he came two hours early. Might be because of the party I think.

But I was relieved that he didn't say anything about the guestroom, and didn't force me to stay in his room.

I went to the guest room,which I can call, my room from now on. I saw a bag on the bed. I opened it and saw a beautiful red dress.

I then took a shower and get dressed.

There was a slit through which my whole left leg till thigh was on view, my back was half naked showing half of my wound. The dress was quite revealing. And I was not feeling comfortable at all. I wore black heels with the dress. Not thinking more about it, I let my hair down, and I was glad that my hairs are long till my waist so it is covering my wound,as well as the half naked back. I did little makeup including, eyeliner,mascara,and red lipstick. I didn't wear any jewelry because I wasn't feeling like it.

He had provided me with lots of branded cloths, bags, heels,and lots of diamond jewelry. But only if he knew these things doesn't matter to me.

I looked at myself in the mirror, and I was looking beautiful. My skin was looking so white and beautiful in this red dress. But my eyes weren't shining like it used to do before. It was almost 7:40 pm.

So I decide to went down and wait for him. I took my coat and hand bag. And went down stairs.

When I reached the living room he was already standing there in his black tux with red tie. He was facing the other side and was talking on phone.

I stood there for a while hearing what he's saying. On the phone he said.

"Inform paparazzi that, Andrew William is coming with his wife............ Everything should be proper. I won't tolerate a single mistake."

With that said he cut the phone and turned towards me. Why would he want paparazzi to know about me, what is he planning.

He stared at me from head to toe and I felt uncomfortable under his piercing gaze. I lowered my eyes to the floor.After, a while of staring at me he came towards me only at one foot distance.

"Turn around." He spoke.

I looked up in an instant in his eyes. I open my mouth to say something. But he said it again while taking out a beautiful diamond necklace from his tux pocket.

I hesitated but turned around. He moved my hair to the shoulder while his finger slowly touching my skin while moving my hair. I shuddered at his touch, and I saw his face from a glass door, and he was smirking.

I felt angry but bit my lower lip to control my anger. He put the necklace on me. Then he touched my wound and I flinched and moved away.

He then went to the kitchen and came back with an ointment.

"Turn around." He said again

"Give it to me, I can apply it by myself."

Instead of giving it to me, in an instant he holds my arm to keep me on place and turned me around. I didn't struggle because it will only hurt my wound more.

I saw his face from the glass door. And he looked concerned for the first time I saw an emotion in his eyes for me, which is other than anger or hate.

When he put the ointment I flinched and made my hands into fists to control the pain.

Which he noticed, and he bent down and blew the air on my wound and I felt better, I was continuously observing his face. He then put his index finger on my spine and bring it up till my neck and I jolted at his touch. He just smirked and put my hair back.

He then turned me around from my elbow and took my hand and put the gold ring on my ring finger. I looked at his face, but he was looking at my hand. And a look of satisfaction was on his face. Then I removed my hand from his and moved a bit away.

My eyes landed on his hand, he was also wearing the same ring on his ring finger.

Something stirred in my heart, why is he showing concern for me, he looks so different right now. A good different. At that moment, My heart said he will change.

*But little did she knew, she had to suffer so much, till he changes.*