41

Andrew stormed towards the dark room where he proceeded to brand her. He created this room to torture his enemies in all the worst ways possible. He branded her in this room which was for his enemies does that means she is also his enemy. Yes she was but not anymore.

Her shaking and crying form was not leaving his mind. His vision was blurry due to tears. He was feeling immense pain, not physically but emotionally. It was so painful for him to see her like this.

He was disgusted by his own self, he wanted to punish himself and without thinking much he tore his shirt apart and picked a whip with the most sharpest thorns on it.

He swung his hand and the sound of whip meeting with the flesh echoed in the room. The thorns got stuck in his flesh it was so painful but not much compared to the one which is in his heart. He dragged the whip which leads to tearing of his flesh. He hisses out in pain but didn't bother to stop. He continued to whip himself.

He whipped himself with full strike. For kidnapping her.
He whipped again. For abusing her.
He whipped again. For branding her.
He whipped again. For raping her.

His back was completely bloody with blood dripping down, his face was all sweaty and teary. There's a moment in bearing pain that a point comes when you don't feel anything. He was at that stage he wasn't feeling anything, he was just seeing Chloe, who is in so much pain just because of him.

His trance was broken when Ethan snatched the whip away from him. Ethan was horrified in seeing Andrew like this.

After Chloe went unconscious Ethan called Dr. Jennifer. Jess was crying when she came to knew what happened to Chloe and Eli was comforting her, it was difficult for Jess to digest the fact that Andrew could go this low, but after seeing the battered form of Chloe she couldn't stop her sobs. Dr. Jennifer immediately came and checked on Chloe. And after hearing the scenario from Ethan she said.

"She got panic attack. It is expected in rape patients. And after hearing you I can conclude that she was hallucinating. And the thing that she doesn't scream for help is quiet unsettling for me. Other than that I've sedated her, so she won't be waking up until tomorrow."

Ethan listened to her attentively and nodded. First Ethan was boiling in anger and anguish he just wanted to kill Andrew for doing this to Chloe. But he is not that stupid to just jump on the conclusion without completely understanding the situation so to remove his doubts Ethan does in what he's good at.

He watched all the CCTV footage of their office as well as mansion to find something suspicious and the thing that irked his attention was the coffee that Shawn gave to Andrew. After that he watched and heard Andrew talking to John ,he was shocked to know that John has. Chloe's father. The fact that Shawn killed that guy before we could catch him. when her father ran away was a great sign that he is working for John. Chloe listened to their conversation and then their argument started. That coffee and then John's call was a clear indication that they are working together. He noticed how Andrew got unbalanced few times while fighting with Chloe, it was the sign that he is drunk or either drugged. But non of the footage showed him drinking which simply meant that coffee contained drugs. His blood was boiling by seeing him fighting like this with Chloe, he saw Andrew taking Chloe in his room. He wanted to punch Andrew so hard right now. But he doesn't let his emotional side to get in the work. He gave a task to Dr. Jennifer and for that task Andrew's blood is required.

When Ethan came to look for Andrew he couldn't found him in his room he was about to leave when he heard the sounds of whip and hisses. And it was coming from the torture room. When, he opened the door what he saw stunned him. There in the middle of the room stood Andrew with bloody back, and he was continuously whipping himself.

Ethan snatched the whip out of his hand which causes Andrew to snap his head in Ethan's direction. Andrew's eyes were blood shot red, face all sweaty and teary. Ethan could see the guilt swarming in Andrew's eyes.

Ethan roared. "Stop hurting yourself."

Instead of listening to him calmly Andrew yelled.

"FUCK OFF!!!"

Ethan features changed into that of an angry one as he growled. "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BASTARD!!! Have you lost all your senses. This won't help you in any way."

Andrew snickered and turned around while mumbling. "I've lost everything."

It wasn't meant for Ethan to hear, but he heard it. He could understand that his friend was broken. Ethan couldn't give him comfort by saying that everything will be fine because he himself don't know what is held in the future for them.

Ethan spoke. "Shawn drugged you."

It was more like a statement not like a question. Andrew furrowed his eyebrows and asked. "How are you so sure?"

Ethan replied. "I'm not that's why I asked Dr. Jennifer to take your blood sample for some tests. Because, still 24 hours haven't passed. We can still get the results."

Andrew scoffed as he knows very well that he was drugged and the fact that Shawn drugged him was saddening he trusted his men like his family and betrayal from one of his most trusted man wasn't settling good with him. He needed time to think on this matter. He was about to leave when Ethan glared at him. Andrew was already so disturbed that he doesn't want any drama right now. So he sighed dejectedly. With that Andrew told him to come to his room as Dr. Jennifer could not possibly treat him in that freaking torture room.

When Dr. Jennifer saw Andrew's condition she stifled a gasp which was about to pass her lips. There were ugly lash marks on his back his flesh was torn and blood was oozing out of it. It was obvious he does this by himself as no one could dare to even touch him and whipping him was just out the list. His back was facing her. She professionally treated him and bandaged his wounds. And as per Ethan's order she took his blood sample for testing.

On the other hand Andrew was only physically present there as mentally he was in total chaos. Sweat beads formed on his head and his hands shivered a bit. He felt something he never felt in so many years he used to see it in the eyes of his enemies he used to take pleasure by seeing it in his preys when their very being start shaking in it, and that was non other than fear.

He felt fear.