56

"What do you think? Is it a girl or a boy?"

Eli asked excitedly. Chloe shrugged, she didn't know, neither she allowed the doctor to tell her what's the gender of her baby.

She wanted her child to be a boy, so he would be strong enough to face the world. But deep down she also wanted a girl. She was conflicted, so she dismissed the idea of knowing about the baby's gender. Whatever it'll be either a girl or a boy, she'll accept it with open arms.

Her seventh month just ended a week ago and her belly was so big. Often times she would feel the baby kicking and it would be the most amazing moment for her.

Her feet were so swollen, and she had gained a lot of weight. Nobody in mansion let her work. They didn't even let her place her foot on the floor. Andrew had warned everyone not to let her out of the bed. And his over protectionism was pissing her off.

Her mood swings were all over the place during the past months. Her cravings had a unique timing. In the middle of the nights, she would start crying for donuts.

Andrew was all worked up in looking after her. But he never complained. Instead, he was a lovey dovey husband looking after her wife and kid. He tolerated all her mood swings.

He was more than happy. He was trying his best to earn her forgiveness. But she won't let him come near her. The only sweet moments he would have been the ones when he'll ask her permission for touching or talking to their baby. That were the only times she would be close to him willingly and it wasn't enough for him.

He needed her so much that sometimes it is so hard for him to control himself. During this time, he got to knew how much he loved her. And could do anything to earn her forgiveness.

He desperately wanted her to talk. He missed her sweet innocent voice. But she would never try. And it killed him inside that he was the reason behind her mutism. As, her date was coming closer he was overwhelmed with joy. His possessive nature was increasing more and more.

He knocked on the door before entering in her room. (Once upon a time I would barge in her room like I owned it, now look where am I knocking before entering. Karma is a bitch).

Eli took that as a cue and left the room while closing the door behind her. Andrew sat beside her on the bed and slowly he held her ankle and started massaging her swollen foot.

She was taken aback by his act. Her mouth was slightly opened and was she gazing at him. As if she was looking at him for the first time.

"Close your mouth love! If, you don't want me to ravish it."

She abruptly closed her mouth and looked away. Andrew chuckled on her naivety. Blush crept her face because of the words he used. But her blush deepened and her eyes widened. When, Andrew kissed the bottom of her foot.

She immediately snatched her foot and lowered her gaze. The way he kissed her foot was so erotic and it was such a turn on for her. (Stupid freaking pregnancy hormones).

A slight squeeze of her thighs didn't go unnoticed by his Hawk like eyes. It ignited the deep fire with in him that he was trying to control.

Without thinking further he pulled her ankles and with the slight tug her back was flat on the bed. Before, she could comprehend what was happening. Soft warm lips smashed against her delicate ones.

He was holding his weight on his elbows, so he won't crush her under him.

He was kissing her softly first but it changed into dominant one in few seconds. When she felt his tongue coxing her lips to open her mouth, she realized what was happening, she tried to resist but it was impossible for her.