27

Chloe POV:

After two days I removed the worn out bandage from my cuts, I hesitated but still removed the gauze. My eyes started to well up.
( Andrew )
Marked and now ugly red lines with dried blood on it. It stood out and stared directly at me from my pale white skin. Tears were streaming down my face.

I felt that im his thing and not a human being. ( I will never forgive him for this.)

************

It was dawn when I woke up. I looked to my side to saw Andrew sleeping peacefully. I felt thirsty, I found the glass on the bed side table to be empty. I groggily moved out of the room towards the kitchen.

I stopped on my tracks near the kitchen when I heard muffled moans. I hesitated a bit whether to check or not. Curiosity got the best of me and I peeked through the door. The next moment I covered my mouth to suppress my gasp.

There in the kitchen Eli and the lean tan complexion guy are kissing. (No its like that guy is eating her alive... Don't tell me he's forcing himself on her.) I came out of my thoughts when I heard Eli's voice.

"E-Ethan s-stop.." Eli groaned.

She was breathless, that did it for me and I marched inside and spoke without a second thought.

"Leave her alone." I yelled.

Both of their heads snapped towards me. Eli jerked him away from her and now looking awkwardly here and there her face is all red whereas that Ethan guy is smirking at me.(How dare he.) I took steps forward and stand in front of Eli.

"How dare you to touch her. How could you force yourself on her. Don't you have any shame." I roared.

I felt a tug at my shirt from the back, I looked at Eli who wanted to say something but couldn't form the words. Whereas that Ethan just rolled his eyes at my statement. I spoke again.

"You don't have to be afraid Eli. I will not let him touch you." I assured my friend.

"Really!" He took a step forward but Eli spoke up.

"We are together." Eli muttered.

"Huh!" I spoke confused.

My head snapped towards her then at him who was now smirking. ( When did this happened.)
I felt so stupid right now, (Damn me.) I embarrassingly spoke.

"When did this happened?" I asked in disbelief.

"Umm.. Forget it. I'm sorry. Its just you are so innocent and kind, and he on the other hand is opposite of you. How can you be with him." I asked with disbelief.

Ethan spoke. "Just Like you are with Andrew. How can you be with him?"

"I don't want to be with him."

I murmured so slowly but he heard it. I lowered my gaze because of his statement. (Doesn't he know that we don't have a love relationship instead I'm here for his revenge.)
A tear slipped my eye which I quickly wiped away.

I didn't say anything. (If she's happy with him then I'll just pray for them to be happy forever.) I was about to leave when I heard a deep sorry.

"Sorry." Ethan muttered.

I looked at him and nodded in acceptance, he gave me his box smile while walking past me,which made my eyes widened, he looked totally different person. ( Holy shit )

Is he same angry, scary man. I was interrupted when Eli squealed and ran past me. I looked at her retreating back. I turned around to look what she's running from.

There stood Ethan holding a large scary cockroach in his hands and grinning while moving towards me. My face paled at his intentions.

"N-No you wouldn't." I warned.

"Test me." He mused.

With that he marched towards me and I ran for my life. I ran towards the dinning area where Eli was also present having the same expression as mine. I ran towards her. Now the table was between us and Ethan who was enjoying every bit of the moment. Eli warned.

Eli warned. "Don't you dare Ethan."

Ethan mused. "Oh look at your faces. Y'all are about to pass out."

He laughed. And I bombarded him with questions.

"Who are you? Did you hit your head somewhere? Are you drunk?" I asked with disbelief.

His laugh died and he looked serious. His seriousness scared me but the next moment he started laughing again.(What is wrong with him.)

Ethan mused. "I'm Ethan. Neither I hit my head somewhere nor I'm drunk."

He looked at Eli for a while and then spoke.

Ethan yelled. "Eli hold her."

My head snapped towards Eli who was also grinning evilly. I warned her.

"Don't you dare." I warned.

She only grinds and both the grinning maniacs started running after me like psychos. I stopped running when I heard a thud sound, I looked at my back to find Ethan on the floor. Eli and I burst into fits of laughter. Whereas he only whispered a line of curses under his breath.

A look of anger masked his face and his face became red because of anger but instead of scurrying away from him we started laughing out loud. He ran after us as we dashed out of the dinning area while laughing our lungs out. I looked behind to find him staring at me while smirking, until I collided with a wall. I lost my balance and composed myself to bear the impact but it never came. As strong arms wrapped around my waist.

I opened my eyes only for them to widened when my gaze met the pitch black orbs. I balanced myself and slightly pushed him, but he doesn't let go of my waist. Instead, he pulled me closer flushing our bodies together, a gasp left my mouth. I looked behind for Ethan or Eli, but they were now where to be seen. (Those cheaters, back stabbers..... Let me get my hands on you both.)

I was interrupted of my thoughts when I felt him sniffing me. ( Why he always sniffs me like a wolf... Don't tell me is he a werewolf or something... Shut up Chloe.) I scolded myself on my stupid thoughts and tried to push him. When, he spoke huskily.

"Your laugh is breathtaking love." He mused.

I sealed my lips shut in a thin line at his statement. His proximity is making it difficult for me to breath. I tried to push him and spoke.

"I -I need to go." I stuttered.

Andrew asked. "Where?"

"I need to use the rest room." I lied.

He doesn't say anything, but he held my face in his large hands and kissed my forehead. With that he let me ho and went towards the gym. I touched my forehead and still felt the sensation of his lips.

"Why is he behaving strange?" I muttered.