46

Chloe stirred a bit in her sleep, she was feeling extremely warm with a heavyweight on her waist, she tried to move to change her sleeping position but something was holding her in place. In annoyance, she hit that thing hard with her elbow and get her self free. But a deep groan from beside her stroked her senses at a lightening speed.

She immediately opened her eyes while adjusting to the light her vision was still blurry, whereas she tried to make out, what's happening.

She heard a bit shuffling behind her back and looked for the source but the bed was empty from the other side but it was crumpled. A deep husky, annoyed voice broke her confusing trance.

"That hurts babe!" Andrew spoke.

Her eyes shot open wide at hearing his voice, she looked everywhere in the room but was unable to spot him, she thought her mind was playing games with her, but her train of thoughts was shortly lived as she saw something moving on the bed side floor.

In a millisecond a huge muscular back was facing her, and then he turned around while clutching his stomach with a pained expression which made her eyes to widened in fear.

There in front of her was standing Andrew in tight full sleeves t-shirt with black sweats, his hair was all messy indicating he just woke up.

Involuntary she pulled the duvet to cover herself, even though she was fully clothed and moved a bit back. This action didn't go unnoticed by him. He could feel her fearful gaze on him.

He heaved a sigh and rubbed his hands on his face. On this action, her eyes landed on his bandaged hand and all the memories of her stupid act flashed in front of her eyes.

She came out of her flashback when Andrew spoke.

"You hit really hard babe."

She looked at him dumbfounded with sweat beads formed on her forehead in complete fear.
But only then she realized what he's talking about and her heart almost stopped beating, when the reality dawned on her that he was sleeping with her, and the warmth that she felt was his, and on top of all this, she hit him.

When he took a step forward towards the bed, she immediately backed up and hopped off the bed.

With trembling lips and burning eyes she opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. At moment, she remembered her bitter reality that she couldn't talk anymore.

He couldn't bear her this behavior, so he spoke in a calm voice.

"I won't touch you relax. Go freshen up and come downstairs for breakfast."

With that said he started walking to which she took three steps back, her actions hurts him, but he quietly walked past her and left the room after closing the door, she kept staring at the door from which he left.

She was terrified to see him in her room. She was scared of him a moment ago but now all she felt was anger. How Dare he showed himself after all the things he had done to her. And he is behaving as if nothing happened as if everything is normal. She couldn't even stand the thought, that he slept with her at night.

When she recalled all the scenarios of last night, she remembered someone hold her and calmed her down when she got the panic attack and that someone was non other than him.

She could still feel his touch from last night, how he held her close and said soothing words. But all She felt now is as if her skin is burning where he touched her, she can felt his scent lingering on her. To get rid of his touch. She immediately went into the restroom to take shower.

She stayed in shower for so long that her skin became pale and her fingertips started to crimp.

After a long shower she changed into her comfy clothes and sat near the window, as her usual everyday routine.

She wanted to get rid of this life, but he didn't even let her to die. But she wasn't thinking straight at that time and this act of her was such a cowardly act. She wasn't this weak to kill her own self. She was always strong then why she did that. She was unable to answer her own conscience. Maybe she was psychologically unstable at that moment, was her only reason, this type of behavior was expected from a person who is in the darkest hole of emotional chaos.

But one thing she didn't understand is why he saved her, he got everything from her then why didn't he let her die. Is there still something which he wanted to take from her. And for that sole reason he is keeping her alive.

Her mind was analyzing all the possible reasons for which he could keep her alive.

Every other day she would be numb, but today she was scared, her anger was long gone. She was scared of his normal behavior. Why he showed himself after so many days. Is it because he was waiting for her to get healed, so he could do all that to her again. Just by thinking of this her lips started trembling.

No... He won't do this again. Would he? He never apologized for his cruelty, he didn't even show up after that. And today he was all normal like nothing happened. His was not even guilty.

What if, he'll do that again? No...she won't be able to survive this time. What will she do then...

But then why he calmed her down last night, why he spoke soothing words to her.

Her mind wasn't processing anything. She was emotionally drained but that thought of him doing everything again to her was haunting her like a ghost.

Her head started to ache because of hunger and all the rational thinking, but she didn't Dare to go downstairs for breakfast, because she knew he would be there. And she knew very well that he is the one because of whom her breakfast isn't brought in the room.

She would die of hunger but won't go out of this room.

But if she won't go then he'll come here.