38

The sun was shining brightly in the sky. The room was illuminated the dark was completely vanished with the bright rays of Sunlight.The birds were chirping on the tree. Everything was calm outside unknown of the storm which is going to crumble someones world.

Andrew stirred a bit in his sleep. The moment he came out of his slumber he immediately closed his eyes because of the striking rays of the Sun. He adjusted his eyesight and blink several times but was greeted by a severe wave of headache he groaned out in pain it was so strong that for the first few seconds he was unable to comprehend that what was happening or what actually happened. His hands clutched to his head and slowly and gradually he started opening his eyes but again he felt a sharp pain he swore.

"What the f***?"

After a while with much difficulty he was able to open his eyes he just stayed there while massaging his head he felt quite soreness in his whole body he closed his eyes and tried to remember what was the exact cause of his headache. But he was unable to collect his memories of yesterday he got frustrated and slammed his fist on the bed.

He again closed his eyes and tried to recollect his memories but instantly open them again when he heard a flash of an agonizing scream of someone and his face contoured into that of fear. Not because of the scream but because of the voice.He knew that voice oh so well. And automatically his head snapped to the other side of the bed. His eyes widened on the scene in front of him.

There was a person more precisely a girl lying with him on the bed she was covered in sheets only her moose brown hair were visible from the sheets her wrists were tied to the headboard. Her wrists were purplish blue in color and were bleeding.

His throat felt dry all of a sudden. His breathing became shallow. Sweat beads started to appear on his head. A lump started to form in his throat. There was only one question going on in his head (how). The things which his mind was telling him was unacceptable. Dread started to creep in his veins when he approached towards the sheets. Slowly and gradually he removed the sheets from the girl's face but her thick hairs were covering her face.

Slowly with shivering fingers he removed the strands of her hairs from her face. But what he saw froze him on his place the girl was none other than Chloe. He blinked several times considering it as his hallucination. But when the reality dawned on him he stumbled back and in the process he fell off the bed due to this the sheet which was covering both of them fall with him on the floor.

But the second his eyes landed on the body which is lying on the bed. He felt as if his world stopped. All of a sudden he felt suffocated he was unable to breathe. His eyes were not moving from the body which was laying unconscious on the bed. His eyes started getting watery by seeing her condition.

She was lying not moving he could not even comprehend that she was breathing or not. Her wrists were bleeding as well as her forehead her lips were swollen and her lower lip was busted from the side the long finger Marks were printed on her face, there was a harsh red bluish color teeth marks on her shoulder it was like an angry bite. And her neck was completely blue as if someone chocked her to death. Her collar bone along with her chest was completely filled with dark purple hickeys. They were not like love bites but more like angry bites. Her thighs bore angry hand marks and there was a lot of blood in between her thighs and her womanhood was completely bloody.

Unknown to him few drops of tears fall on his cheeks, and he felt a stinging pain on his cheek. That is when he found that he was crying. He was still in the haze of denial. He doesn't want to accept this reality. He doesn't want to accept his cruelty. How could he do such evil to a pure innocent soul. How could he do this to his own wife. Guilt strike his heart with full force.

With shaky legs he stood up and slowly walked towards the bed he carefully sat beside her and untied her wrists, and they fell on the sides. He could not stand watching her like this, he picked up his shirt from the floor and covered her body with it and then place the sheets on her petite frame.

She was nearly breathing, he turned his back towards her. His figure was shaking,and tears were unstoppable, for the first time in all these years he felt so helpless.

With shivering hands he picked up his phone and called Ethan. On the phone.

"Don't you dare say that you need me. I'm on my honeymoon. So don't disturb, bye."

Ethan spoke hurriedly ans was about to hung up the phone but stopped midair when he heard Andrew's sob.

"I-I r-rui-ne-d he-r."

Ethan asked confused. "What???"

"C-come home." Was all Andrew muttered.

With that Andrew end the call and composed himself before calling the personal lady doctor Jennifer, who used to handle all the medical work of their Mafia. He ordered her to be in the mansion in thirty minutes.

His eyes again landed on her broken frame,and the memories of last night started flashing in his head. Her cries, her screams,her pain, her teary eyes made his heart to clench painfully in his chest. She was begging him to stop, but he tainted her, he stole her virtue. His demonic cruelty is printed on her body in the form of bruises. The sheets were covered in her blood spots.

He couldn't stop his wails, he slid down the wall and cried like a shivering leaf. His heart ached at her condition,he felt disgusted by his own self. His hands grabbed his own chest,where his heart is and squeezed it to get rid of the pain.

How could I do this to her, how could I defiled her like this. How could I....

"OH GODDDDDD!!!!!"

He screamed like a wounded animal

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

He screamed while grabbing and pulling his own hairs, he screamed while smashing his fists on the floor. His agonizing wails were heard in the whole mansion.

How could,I

crushed the one,

Who taught my stone of a heart,

to beat again...