The Talk.

Loud rock music was playing as (Y/n) was sound asleep in Powder's bed while she lays on her back and feet leaning up against the wall while making more of her grenades, she grabs a colored chalk and finishes drawing a smile on it. "What are you calling this one?" Vi was standing over Powder, leaning on the top part of the bunk. Powder looks up to make eye contact, then looks back at her grenade. "Whisker." She responded. Vi decides to sit down besides powder and sighs. "You wanna talk about today?" She asked. "What's the point." Powder sits up and her arms around her legs, still holding Whiskers in her hands. 

"I ruined everything, I always do." "Nobody said that." Vi said trying to reassuring. "No. Just that you were "twice the person" at half my age." Powder said in reference to the conversation she over heard Mylo and Vi were having about Powder. "You heard them." She said while clicking the lid of Whisker in place and then slightly bonking her head against it. "I'm not a fighter." "you don't have to be. Look, I've got these and you got those." Vi said referring to her fist and Powders bombs. "They never work." "They will." Vi paused for a moment and thought of an idea. "Come with me." Vi said getting up. "You too (Y/n), I know you've been awake the whole time." (Y/n) groaned and got out of Powders bed. "How?" He asked but not no response. Before they all leave, Powder turns off her bed lamp and the two siblings follow behind their older sister.

Vi leads the two up on a look out that has the view of the whole town, the beauty of the stars and the lit up building going for miles. Vi walks up to the edge and sits down, dangling her legs. Both Powder and (Y/n) do the same, sitting on both sides of Vi. "What are we doing up here?" Powder asked. "You two see that gutter running along the canal?" Vi said pointing in a direction to their right. Both Powder and (Y/n) were trying to find it but couldn't, Vi then reaches around her little brother and pulls a rusty pipe off a chain link fence for the twins to look through. Powder went first and then (Y/n) and they both found the canal. "That's where Claggor got his foot stuck running from enforcers. They thought it was funny, so they left him there. He was out all night before we found him." Vi said.

She nods her head toward another direction and the twins took turns looking through the pipe, only to find a billboard with a middle finger painted red and a splotch underneath it. "did you see it?" Vi asked. "Uh-huh" Powder said, (Y/n) simply nodded. "Mylo tripped over his own paint bucket and nearly fell off trying to draw a giant middle finger. His ass made that splotch." Both of the twins laughed. "And that." Vi motions towards a stuffed bunny that's stuck between electrical wire.

She sighs. "When I was a kid, some guy took my favorite toy and threw it up there. I used to come here at night and stare at it, hoping maybe the wind or a bird might knock it down." She pauses for a moment. "We've all had bad days. But we learn. And we stick together." She pulled both her siblings closer and smiled at them both. 

"Oh, I forgot." Powder said before pulling something out of her pockets. It were the blue crystals the two saw at the invention's place. (Y/n) was a little skeptical of these crystals but he kept that thought to himself. "These were in my pocket. They're from the apartment." Powder said kind of excited. "what are they?" Vi asked. "I don't know." Powder pauses. "Should we show Vander?" "No." Vi responded, a bit stricked. The smile on Powder's face starts to slowly leave and turn into one of disappointment. 

A smile grows and Vi's face. "let's keep this our little secret." Vi Whispers the Powder but loud enough for (Y/n) to hear. He wasn't too sure on the idea of keeping this a secret from Vander but he thought back to the deal he has with that woman enforcer but he couldn't help himself but smile at how happy Powder looked, even after all the shit that happened today. "Mylo's wrong, Powder. You're stronger than you think. both of you are." Vi said smiling at both the twins. She then stood up and looked over the lit up city. "And one day... This city's going to respect us." 

(Y/n) looks from his older sister to the city, grinning. Wishing that this moment never ends.