He's Alive

Walking down a catwalk above a couple building, Vi pulls her hood off before leaning against a railing. Caitlyn walks up behind her and looks at what Vi sees, The Last Drop and two bouncers throwing a skinny man away from the building.

Vi takes deep breaths from anger building up inside. "Well, that place does look like it has bodies buried in the basement." Caitlyn said. Vi's grip on the railing gets stranger and her breathing gets heavier at the comment. She pushes herself off the railing and looks at Caitlyn. "You don't know anything." She said before bumping past Caitlyn.

As the two were about to turn to go into the alleyway, a cloaked man shoulder bumps Caitlyn and kept walking. "Hey." She said, completely dumbfounded. The man doesn't turn around. "Yea, fuck you too." Vi said and flips him off.

Vi watched the man stop for a second before walking off again, slightly confused but ignored it and went into the alleyway to the door.

After knocking, an eye appears after a metal slot opens. The looks at Caitlyn first, then Vi. He grunts before unlocking the door and then slowly opening it, revealing an dark velvet hallway.

Vi's hands are in her pockets. "The one place all the secrets are spilled." She said before walking through the door, Caitlyn sighs and follows behind.

The further in Caitlyn followed, the louder giggly voices got. She kept her hood and kept her eyes forward, until she passes by a room seeing a woman with a blackish-blueish mask, smoking, resting her head on a man with a white horned mask's lap. She quickly looks away.

They walk further and Caitlyn looks into another room with bubbles floating around and two people "having fun." After realizing what the couple was doing, Caitlyn quickly walks away but slightly peeks again before she starts to follow Vi again.

"How exactly do you propose we go about this?" Caitlyn asked concerned. Before Vi stops and turns, a yordle in a rubber outfit walks by humming. "Let 'em think you work her." Vi responded. Caitlyn watched the little rubber creature walk by before fully processing what Vi had just said. "Excuse me?" Caitlyn asked surprised. "I will not."

Vi walks towards Caitlyn. "You know what your problem is?" She asked. "Please. Tell me." Caitlyn said rolling her eyes. You expect everyone to give you what you want. If you really want people to talk to you, you have to let them think you have what they want." Vi said as she begins to circle the woman enforcer.

"And what do I have?" Caitlyn asked with much interest. Vi inspects Caitlyn's body before shaking her head with a grin on her face. "You're hot, cupcake." Caitlyn turns around and jumps at house close Vi was to her face. 

Moving back, surprised, she bumps into the wall and Vi leans over Caitlyn. "So what'll it be, man or woman?" Vi said seductively and doesn't break eye contact with the very distraught Caitlyn. "Um..." Caitlyn stammers.

A masked worker walks behind the two before they are grabbed in the arm and pulled over by Vi. "Hi." The masked worker stammers. "I'm Pim. What's your name?" "Matilda." Vi responded. "But you can call her whatever you want." Vi then looks back over to Caitlyn with a grin on her face.

Caitlyn, shocked, begins to play along. "Ah, yes. Matilda." She said with a horrible southern accent. "My parents named me Matilda. After..." Caitlyn went on but Vi left to go further down the hall way, pushing past some curtains into a office. 

The Yordle woman is back at her desk continuing her writing, hearing a set of foot steps in front of her. "I knew you wanted to tal-" The woman stopped talking once she realized who walked into the room.

"Would you believe it?" The yordle woman said, shocked.

Marcus holds a bloodied coin from that day, between his fingers before closing it in his palm. "Sheriff, what a lovely surprise." Silco said closing the door behind him to his office. "The Hextech wonder boy is on the Council now, and he's asking questions." Marcus said as Silco takes a seat in his office chair.