Siblings VS. Traitor

The stars shine bright as Silco and Jinx stand in cold waters. Clouds cover part of the sky and thunder could be heard miles away. "I almost drowned in these waters." Silco said. "You told me a million times." Jinx said annoyingly. 

Silco looks out to the distant city. "Vander wasn't the man you thought he was." "Right, he was like a brother to you, and he turn his back and blah, blah, blah. Did I miss anything?" Jinx said annoyed of hearing the story again. She hugs herself as she is freezing from the cold water.

Silco chuckles. "I've got a new one for you." He said as he plays with the water a little bit, Jinx watches intently. "That day, I let a weak man die." Silco then dunks his whole body under the water before coming back up.

Silco moves his wet hair out of his face. "And another was reborn. Betrayal, that pain that feels like it'll eat you from the inside out, can either break you or forge you into something greater." Jinx looks down sadly before Silco continued. "You need to let Powder die."

Jinx's breath starts to get heavy from the old name, the old name and die in one sentence. "So the fear of pain will no longer control you." Silco finished and reaches his hands out to Jinx. She slowly makes her way over to him and grabs onto his hand. "You're strong now. Just like you were always meant to be." Silco said.

"Jinx is perfect." Silco then pulls Jinx in closer and puts a hand on the back of her head before slowly lowering her into the water, holding her face above the water and then letting her sink. Jinx holds her breath and closes her eyes as her head sinks into the water, bubbles floating to the top of the water.

Thoughts of her siblings rush through her head, both her twin and Vi stand by each other, happily excited to see Powder. The burning building behind them, until the whole memory begins to burn itself. Killing the thought of happiness.

Vi and (Y/n) walk next to each other through the city, Vi with her hands in her pockets and hood on, (Y/n) with his cloak hood on and both blades in his hands but covered by the cloak. 

The two were walking to meet a specific someone, a very hated someone. Walking through the streets, (Y/n) bumps into a a man but doesn't acknowledge him as he yelled at the two to watch it.

The siblings kept walking and walked past a band of four men singing to the passing crowds, only to stare the two down walking by. They eventually made it to an end of the alleyway but stopped before turning the corner to see her, Sevika. 

Sevika was completely unaware of the siblings' presence.  Playing a card game with two other of Silco's men, both of them losing horribly to her. Sevika smiles as she blows out smoke. 

Vi clenches her fists as pure rage builds up in her, looking at that ugly smug face. (Y/n) feels the same as he takes his cloak off and lets it fall to the floor. Vi stands behind her little brother and noticed the green metal gadget attached to his lower back but forgets about it as she watches her brother grabs his twin blades from his back. Vi then walks beside her brother as the two were ready to strike. 

Sevika throws two cards down, winning the game once again. "Rotten luck, boys!" She said proudly and leans back in her chair and grins. She leans forward to grab her cards before a dagger was thrown into the table, nearly missing her hand. Before she could look in the direction of where the blade came from, a knee comes crashing into the side of her face, launching her out of her seat and making her spit her cigarette.

The two losing men jump from their seats shocked and stared at Vi before (Y/n) walks by the two and yanks his blade out of the table. The two men quickly panic and book it away from Sevika and the two siblings.