Home. Sweet. Home.

"Boring..." Jinx said hanging upside down from the huge turbine. "Boring. Wow. Super boring..." She was reading one of Jayce's note books about Hextech. She sits up cross legged and holds the book out in front of her, intrigued. A smile grew on her face. "Here we go!" She said excitedly.

She closes the book and looks at the little contraption she created. "It's all about these runes." She said looking over to the stuffed Claggor and life sized doll of Mylo with his feet kicked up on the table on top of a gift rapped box.

She opens the book again. "They form some kind of math-y, magic-y gateway. To the realm of heebie-jeebies. And this..." Jinx pulls out the Gemstone. "Turns it on." She then puts it in the slot of the contraption, lighting the gadget blue. 

"So... here goes." She said and rubs her hands together before leaning forward and turns the switch. The contraption sparks before shooting bolts of magical lightning up, knocking Jinx back by the force. Everything in the cavern begins to float, the box that Mylo's feet were kicked up on begins to float towards the edge of the table.

Flashes of the past rush through Jinx mind, her breathing heavies. Little sparks of blue light bright up the cave. Jinx hides her head into her arms until everything calmed down. 

She looks up, sobbing from the memories, until she holds her breath. Looking at the box, three items fall out, the flare, the old stuffed bunny, and the boot. Voices crowd her hearing but they aren't from Mylo or Claggor, they're from (Y/n). 

He breathing sharpens and her heart beats faster and faster, the more she hears her brother's voice, the faster her heart beats. Black shadowy figures begin to show up, their eyes glowing. Her brother stands in multiple places, staring at her. 

Fear rushes through Jinx. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Tears begin to move down her cheek. The voices of her brother gets louder. "It's your fault." "You did this." "You killed me, Powder." The voices ring. Jinx begins it back away. "No. No! It was a mistake!" She gets up. "It was a mistake." She said before running out out of the cavern.

Smaller sparks hitting the old boot on the floor.

The nice warm sun, hitting Vi's back as she inhales the fresh air. The trolley bell rings as it makes a stop at the station. 

Vi stands on the edge of the cliff. "I heard the bathysphere has a nice view." Caitlyn said holding the trolley tickets to take them down into the undercity. "That could be a good way to get a lay of the land." 

Vi looks over her shoulder at the enforcer woman, she then pulls her hood up. "Too risky." Vi said before dropping off the cliff, scaring Caitlyn. Caitlyn runs over to the ledge and watched Vi parkour her way down to the undercity. 

Caitlyn looks at the tickets and then scoffs, throwing the tickets away and slowly makes her way down.

While the female enforcer makes her way down safely but slowly, Vi runs down large pips and swings off of beams like she used too, she surely missed that feeling of being free. She slides down a ladder before swinging under into a balcony and booking to further into the underground city. 

Running over roofs, she makes a run for it and jumps over a big opening. Rolling as she lands, Vi quickly stands back up and runs further into the dark neon lit city. Caitlyn still far behind. Vi slides down a roof and lands on a large pipe, she runs acrossed it before stopping in the middle and looking down at all the people of Zaun.

Panting, Vi looks at her home, everything completely different from when she left. 

Vi drops down to ground level in an alleyway. Standing straight up, she pulls her hood off and takes in a deep breath of that amazing thick air. A man whistles at her, she turns around to see two people, man and woman.