The Heist

Bats fly up the cavern, avoiding the grenade that was dropped off the ledge of a hanging turbine from an airship.

Stuffed animals hang above Jinx who just pulled a pin from a bomb and spits it to the side, she pauses for a moment. "It wasn't her." Jinx drops the grenade in front of her, ticking faster and faster. "It wasn't." She said, kicking the bomb off the ledge.

The bomb explodes, lighting up the dark cavern again.

Jinx's breath sharpens, a shadow figure with glowing eyes of Mylo crouches behind her. "I know. Just... just some wannabe street trash." "I got confused, that's all." "Now, he thinks I'm weak." She leans back. To her right, showing a a little cave, lit up showing a dumby of Mylo with his feet kicked up and a small stuffed plushy of Claggor hanging above.

"'Sevika will clean it up.' Sevika's a regular Johnny-on-the-spot." She said, banging two grenades together, sparking at every contact. "I'm not weak." She said angrily. She rolls  over to her side, facing away from the two figures she created. She thought for a moment until her face expressed a thought came to her head. "And I'm gonna show him. Oh, I'm gonna show him. You'll see." 

she reaches behind herself and grabs a belt of explosives before throwing it over the ledge, pulling the pin at the same time.

Silco pinches the bridge of his nose, sitting at his desk. Sevika standing on the other side, after giving him more news about their men being attacked and interrogated by a very specific man. "He's getting close to what he wants and she's going to find ou-" Silco slams his fist on the desk.

Sevika silences, looking down at his desk. The anger builds up in Silco before he stands from his seat. "She can't know he's alive." He said with an angry expression on his face. "I don't care how many of our people have to die but under no circumstance should he be able to get to Jinx." Silco raising his voice at Sevika. 

She simply nods her head before turning around towards the door. Half way to the door, she stops and slightly turns her head. "What ever we try to do to stop it from happening... She's going to find out her brother's alive eventually." Sevika said before heading back for the door.

Silco sits back down and sighs before turning his chair to face the window.

"That it, then?" one of the night guard said after the progress day event. The four guards hang out by the stair case to the entrance of the building while Caitlyn stands close by but is keeping watch.

"I thought that Talis boy was some kind of genius." one of the male guards said. "Last year, didn't he launch a blimp halfway across the continent?" "Airship, actually." Caitlyn corrected him. "An airship has a rigid metal hull. It's not a blimp." She said facing the group.

"It's a balloon, ain't it?" He said. "Sure as hell looks that way." Said a female guard. The male guard takes a puff from his smoke. Pardon us, if we weren't quite so refined as you, milady." "What are you even doing here, Kiramman?" asked the female Enforcer. "Don't you have a cocktail party to attend?" All the Enforcers laugh at the snarky comment. 

Caitlyn only sighs with a grin and turns back to face her post, out in the distance, on of the tents shines an orange color, flames rising high. "Fire. Fire!" Caitlyn yells before running after the tent. Soon the other Enforcers following suit.

She makes it to the tent, covering her face from the heat. Another Enforcer shows up behind her. "What's happening?" He yells over the sound of burning fabric. "Get the fire brigade." Caitlyn demanded, the Enforcer runs off doing so. 

She quickly runs over to a near by fire extinguisher, pulling it out of place and running back to the flames. The rest of the Enforcers make it to the tent but they hear a voice from in side. "Help. In here, please. Help me." Said a child's voice. 

The Enforcers don't hesitate run into the tent. Caitlyn still outside, firing the fire retardant at the burning tent.

The Enforcer go further into the building. "Help. It's so hot, please. I'm trapped." The Enforcer cough due to smoke. "I'm a helpless little girl and I've set the building on fire." The little voice starts to become altered. The enforcers look up to see bird bomb with sound system in them.

"By accident. Totally by accident." The voice sounds older, it sounds like Jinx. 

After putting some of the fire out, Caitlyn drops the fire extinguisher before backing away to see the all too familiar monkey burned on the side of the building. "get out. Now." She warned the Enforcers behind her.

"Also, I brought this dynamite. Goodbye." The voice of Jinx said to the Enforcers inside before blowing them up.

The monkey's eyes glow until the whole building explodes, blasting Caitlyn back. The smoke rising higher into the sky.

After rolling a bit, Caitlyn weakly rolls over and looks up towards the entrance to see Jinx walk in with no trouble. Her vision starts to blur before she blacks out.

Jinx stealing the New Gemstone for herself.

Rock music plays loudly in Jinx massive cave, while she is in the middle of the turbine building things with her goggles on. "Jinx." A muffled voice said under all the loud music. Silco Ties again. "Jinx! Jinx!" But to no avail. He then goes over to the music box and slams it turning it off.

"Jinx!" "That's me." She said gleefully turning around to face Silco. "Half a dozen enforcers, dead. Enforcers. Dead." Silco yelled angerly. Jinx nods her head, smiling before she lays her head on her desk. "Yeah.." she said proudly. "A building blown to pieces." Oh, yeah." Jinx giggles.

The rage shown on Silco's face only gets worse. He rips a pencil out of Jinx's hand. "Do you have any idea what you've done?" Anger piecing his voice. "Actually, I do." Jinx said before pulling out the Gemstone.

Silco, slightly calmed down now, takes the orb from Jinx. She giggles after getting up from her seat and walking away. "Happy Progress day!" She yells before fire works and other sorts of explosives go off. 

Silco, still admiring the stone, is embraced into a hug by Jinx. Looking at the stone, slightly worried about what the girl has brought upon him.