"Guess they replaced you."

Sevika weakly makes her way to the stair case in the closed club, leaving a trail of shimmer leaking from her metal arm. After making up the stair way and entering the office, she notices Silco facing away from Sevika but knew it was her from looking at a small mirror in his hand.

He dabs a napkin on his scared cheek, realizing Sevika is leaking shimmer on his wooden floor. "You're making a mess." He said. Sevika limps closer to his desk, holding her metal arm. "The twin, he attacked me." She responded.

Silco was simply disappointed and sighed but before he spoke, Sevika continued. "His older sister helped him." That enraged Silco. He slams the mirror shut and quickly spins around in his chair to face Sevika. "Back from the dead?" He said, shocked at the news.

The anger grew in the man. He felt betrayed, he felt fear. Not only was the twin brother coming for Jinx but now it was both of the siblings coming for their sister.

The twin sister, completely unaware of such news yet, was busy building a small contraption to stabilize the Gemstone.

Sparks flew as rock music played from Jinx's music player, her head bobs with the beat. She flips the page to the next one from the book that was being held up by her supposedly dead twin brother's boot.

A pen between her index and middle finger goes back to editing the plans before she flicks the glowing gemstone into her hand. Sweat drips down her chin as she inspects the glowing blue ball.

After a few more edits, she slowly puts the gemstone into the contraption. The whole machine sparks blue before Jinx bits her bottom lip, the anticipation rising. She turns the big knob, turning the machine on.

The machine begins to spark more as the parts on the outside begin to spin and the gemstone begins to flout off its stand. Words of a different language, a magical language, start to form around the contraption and more show as the machine spins faster.

Jinx looks up to see her sisters bunny pinned on the wall before looking back at the machine. She raises her goggles onto her forehead, excitement shown on her face. Jinx pushes herself from the table and spins around in her chair with joy, sweat flying off.

After a few more spins, she begins to dance to the rock music. The magical blue words are now surrounding her platform.

She's finally solved on how to work the magical orb.

Calming music plays from the bars jukebox from The Last Drop as the bartender wipes down a few cups. Mindlessly doing his job, he is distracted by the bar door swinging open, only assuming it was the wind, he went back to doing his job.

"Chuck!" The bartender jumps back from the sudden voice and drops the cup he was drying. Jinx was laying her head on the counter while playing with gemstone, rolling it on the counter. The bartender, slightly unnerved by the presence of Jinx, corrects her. "Thieram. Uh... My name's Thieram."

Jinx stops playing the gemstone and leans toward Thieram. "Nice try, Chuck." Jinx said before tapping the table to let Chuck know she wants a drink. Chuck begins to pull out her cup from when she was little and pours her favorite drink. Jinx leans back in her chair and scoffs as she whips her hair out of her face.

Still leaning back, Jinx had a question in mind. "What's all the hubbub?" She asked. Chuck starts to slightly shake at the question while still pouring the drink. "Uh. Boss wants us to grab someone up." he said with a bit of fear in his voice.

Jinx rolls the gemstone with interest in the conversation. "Someone? Anyone?" Chuck sets her drink down in front of her. "Who are you grabbing?" She asked. "A boy and some girls." He said putting the drink back under the counter. He realized how weird that sentence sounded, made him sound like a creep.