Close Call.

The score keeps on going higher and higher, Vi breaking her own records on the leader board. The boxing machine could never get a hit on her, Vi would dodge if she needed to and punch whenever she has the chance. The only person on that leader board was Vi and Vi would always beat her previous score.

The rest of the group on the other hand do their own things to entertain themselves. Powder trying to fix a light up gun game for Mylo, Claggor sitting on a crate doing nothing, and (Y/n) playing around with a little dagger he found a while back. "Remind me why we bother with this dump?" Mylo asked while picking his nose. After getting a new record, Vi backs away from the machine and whips the sweat off her forehead with the boxing gloves. "Vander said to lay low. Enforcers never come down here, so this is as good a place as any." She said.

"Oh, what's the matter, Mylo? You worried Powder's gonna beat you again?" Said Claggor cheerfully. (Y/n) couldn't help but laugh at the comment. "Hey, if she didn't keep fixing these things, I wouldn't keep missing." Mylo said waving the toy gun around. (Y/n) simply shakes his head and goes over to the arcade game console and begin to play it.

Powder then comes out from underneath the counter, scaring Mylo, and grabs two large cords and plug them together. The shooting game characters start to glow and Powder gives him a very snarky grin as she climbs over the counter. Mylo gave her a weird face behind her back and aims the gun at the moving characters, missing all the targets.

"You guys know I wouldn't take you on a job you couldn't handle, right?" Vi said abruptly. "Are you kidding? That was the best job we've ever done." Mylo said as he tries to shoot again but misses horribly. "Maybe just don't take the twins next time." Powder then looks at Mylo as she loads the toy gun up with pink balls, she aims and shoots, hitting every target dead on. After she's done, she looks at Mylo and makes a weird face, almost identical to the one he gave her.

(Y/n) again couldn't hold in his laughter and goes back to playing his arcade game, Powder soon joining him. But they both are distracted by the chatter that is happening outside the window, (Y/n) goes over to check it out through this crack in the window. His eyes widen when he realizes the amount of enforcers are out there asking questions to people about the group.

 A man could be seen being interrogated and the lead enforcer asks the man a question, only getting a very rude reply back. "Topsider business ain't my concern." the man said as he is being held by two other enforcers. "It's everyone of you trencher's concern now." said the lead enforcer. "Give me a name." the enforcer demanded. The man then breaks free from one of the enforcers, makes eye contact with (Y/n) before moving in closer to the enforcer. The man opens his mouth as if he was about to say something but instead spits on the enforcers shoe.

The enforcer takes a deep breath before (Y/n) walks away from the window. "(Y/n), what is it?" Powder asked but before he could answer, the man that was being interrogated was thrown through the window into the the groups hide out. After the man came to a rolling stop, the rest of the group look at the window to see enforcers, including the leader, looking in the direction of the group.

"Search them." Said the leading enforcer and the rest followed his command and one by one, enforcers started to climb through the broken window. Each individual enforcer going to each kid, Powder backing up to the counter with the toy guns, bumping into the counter, and looks down to her pocket. "Go ahead, idiots. We've got nothing." Mylo said with his hands raised.

Powder then covers the pocket full of crystals with her hands and makes eye contact with her siblings. The leading enforcer then walks up to Powder, towering over her. She quickly looks at Vi with a fearful expression, which makes Vi look at Claggor, who was standing close to a lever and pulls it, turning the UV lights on and lighting up this pink skull drawing on the floor, giving the signal to the kids to run.

Powder Runs around the counter running into the gun game, Mylo kicks one of the enforcers who had a baton to his neck and runs, Claggor just pushes through an enforcer and knocking him to the ground. (Y/n) was in more trouble than the others, he was in between the broken window and the arcade game. He was cornered and only had his dagger in hand to help him but then the metal plate that goes to the boxing machine was thrown at one of the enforcers by Vi, giving him the opportunity to run. 

Powder runs further into the gun game and feels like the right time to run for the door to get out but the leader grabs her by the hair, she squeals but turns around and pushes a button on one of the characters, which makes it's jaw come down on the leaders arm causing him to let go of Powder. (Y/n) soon shows up followed by Vi and grabs his twin and pulls her to run with the two. "Come on!" he Yelled. 

The rest of the group met up before Vi rams the door open so the kids could escape. Claggor was the last one out and so he slams the door shut and begins to run again with the rest, only to have the door rammed open again by the leader and other enforcers giving chase. The group of kids run a little further only to have their path blocked by enforcers, they turn around and see the chasing enforcers get closer; they have no where else to go. 

A whistle could be heard above them and a ladder comes sliding down half way, Vi hops up and grabs the bottom step and climbs. Claggor climbs up next, then Mylo, (Y/n) went last because he wanted to help his twin get onto the ladder before he started to climb. He almost fell off due to an leader enforcer running and jumping onto the ladder. (Y/n) then makes it over the railing with the help of Vi and after it's clear, she kicks the ladder off its hinges and the leader enforcer falls and hits the ground hard.

Vi looks over the ledge for a moment to see the leader get the ladder off of himself and make direct eye contact. Both Powder and (Y/n) wait for their older sister come along with them, soon doing so. "You need to hide those crystals." Vi said. "Yeah, no shit." Said (Y/n) in response, out of breath.