Town Meeting.

The chatter from the crowd in The Last Drop sounded angry and fierce, they were disturbed by the enforcers unwelcomed encounter. "We should hit them back." A woman said slamming one of the tables in the bar. "We've got the numbers to beat them." "Yeah. Lets teach them what it means to mess with us." A man said agreeing causing the crowd of towns people to cheer and agree with them.

The group of kids were huddled in the back door behind the bar counter. The three older kids hanging in the arch way, with Vi on the right, Claggor on the left, and Mylo in the middle. The three younger kids were standing to the left of the archway, Powder on the right, (Y/n) on the left, and Ekko in the middle.

There was a moment of silence before Vander scrapes a match against the wooden counter, lighting it, and held it against his smoking pipe to take a puff and waving the match to burn it out. "You sure that's what you want." He said with smoke coming out of his mouth. 'We crossed that bridge once before, and we all know how that ended." The man who was thrown through the window starts to shake his head. "You're just protecting you kids." The man said.

Vander looks over his left shoulder to see the kids watching the angry crowd. He then stands up from leaning on the bar counter. "I'm protecting our people. I'd do the same for any one of you. We look out for each other. It's the way it's always been. This will blow over. We just need to stand together." Vander finished, Benzo standing next to him with his arms crossed. "The Vander I knew, the one who built the underground, wouldn't be afraid to fight." The woman from earlier had said.

Vander took another puff from his smoking pipe and started walking towards the woman, (Y/n) was a bit anxious about all this but kept a straight face. "Do I look afraid?" He asked up close to the woman's face. "No." she responded, then moved in closer. "You look weak." The woman then whistles and a couple people follow her out of the building.

The group of kids stand there, watching some of the towns people leave the bar but also watching Vander just stand there. "Why isn't he doing anything?" Claggor asked. "We kicked the enforcers' butt with just the five of us." Powder said "Imagine what the whole of the lanes could do." (Y/n) and Ekko look at each other thinking back to the meeting they eavesdropped earlier. "Jeez, even Powder wants to fight." Mylo said and turns around to head downstairs in the archway. "So, why aren't we?" Vi asked.

The two friends stay quiet and stay put. Vi and Powder start to follow the two older kids, until they realize their brother isn't following. They turn around to get him but notice the look on both Ekko and (Y/n)'s face, showing of guilt. "Spill it, you two." Vi said with one eyebrow raised. The two boys look at each other mentally talking to each other, (Y/n) simply sighed. "Um... Vander's got a deal with the Enforcers." He said making a face at the end waiting for an explosive reaction from his older sister. "What deal?" She asked.

(Y/n) simply just laughs awkwardly before he's told by his older sister to go downstairs. He sighs and said his goodbyes to Ekko before he is followed downstairs but his two sisters.