(Y/n)

(Y/n)'s whole body ached as he slowly regained consciousness after the fall. Heat covering the kid, flames surround him. Laying on his back, he slowly lifted his head, quickly remembering where he was, he tried to stand up but never realized the immense pain on his arm.

Unable to stand up due to the heavy metal beam on his upper right arm. (Y/n) quickly looks around the burning room and finds a metal pipe. He tries to grab it but it's barely out of his reach.

Coughing due to the smoke, he grabs his shirt and covers his mouth and nose. (Y/n) tries one more time to grab the pipe but to no avail. The kid's eyes begin to water but are immediately evaporated from the heat.

His upper right arm and shoulder being crushed by the beam, making the boy scream for help but the burning building blocks his cries.

After a few seconds of absolute pain to his shoulder, the building abruptly shakes and some debris fall off the ceiling above him, crashing down on the end of the metal beam, making a counterweight. The beam's weight is lifted off his arm and (Y/n) quickly crawls away, soon grabbing his broken arm.

He stands up and looks above him and seeing the hole that he fell through above him. A loud roar is heard through the hole above him and the door to the room. (Y/n) limps over to the door, avoiding fire and watching his step so he doesn't hurt his left foot that doesn't have the boot.

Opening the door, a hotter wave of heat hits the boy and more flames show, he blocks the immense heat with both his forearms, burning them in the process. (Y/n) decides to take a risky move and jump over the rising flame in front of him, landing on shattered glass slicing his left foot.

Wincing, (Y/n) was about to grab his foot but another roar is heard above him on the sky bridge. "Silco!" (Y/n) looks up to see an even bigger purple monster but has similar feature that of Vander. Frightened, the boy only watches and the monster turns and runs into the room that (Y/n) used to be in and the room soon makes a booming sound and shoots out flames "Vi!" the boy yells as he wanted to shed a tear but couldn't.

(Y/n) then realizes the building won't stay up forever so he tries to make it through the flames and shattered glass. The heat making it hard for the kid to breathe.

After what felt like ages through the burning building, (Y/n) finally limps out the front door holding his broken arm, leaving a bloody footprint with every limp. His body covered in ash and his naturally blue hair is more of a filthy black, the rain soon washing the filth off but not all of it.

Limping away from the burning building, (Y/n) collapses to the floor as he is finally able to cry. After a while of endless sobbing, (Y/n) hears two familiar voices arguing far away from him. He sees Vi then walk away from Powder, who pleads for her to come back.

Relief rushes over the boy before he realized something. Wait, Why is Powder here? (Y/n) thought. He then remembered the blue explosion recently and then he remembers the explosion at the apartment. "The crystals." (Y/n) said once everything clicked.

The boy wanted to cry some more but all his tears had been drained from earlier. He watched Vi break down further away from Powder and when (Y/n) looked back at his twin, Silco stands over her with a knife in hand. Before he tries to get up, he watched Vi quickly get up to run after Powder but is grabbed by Marcus.

(Y/n) unsure of what to do, begins to panic which does not help his breathing. The boy begins to lose consciousness due to the anxiety of feeling helpless and the slight blood loss making him feel lightheaded.

Reaching out to her and trying to call to her but couldn't because his throat being too soar from sobbing, the last thing (Y/n) sees is Silco crouch in front of the blue haired girl with some of his men, including the bald man, behind him and then darkness.