Class Trial #3: False Accusations

(3rd Person's POV)

CLASS TRIAL...ALL RISE!

Monokuma cleared his throat as he began to explain the rules.

Monokuma: Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial! So, your votes will determine the results. If you can figure out "whodunnit" then only they will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong one... Then I'll punish everyone besides the blackened, and the one that deceived everyone else will graduate! Now then, to begin with...

Hina: We already know who did it!

Monokuma: Wuzzat...?

Celeste: It was Hiro. He does not have an alibi for when the murders took place, and we found him in that suit.

Hina: Don't try and deny it! You killed them!

Hiro: I didn't! Someone knocked me out! I was asleep the whole time! I don't know anything about it!

Genocide Jill: Shut your murdering mouth, murderer!

Sora: (Coughs) Pot calling the kettle black! (Coughs)

Celeste: I am sorry to say, Hiro, but we do have evidence... Blueprints for the suit... Parts we assume were used to build it... And all of it was found in your room. You have to admit, the evidence is quite compelling. It points to you as having created the suit and wearing it while committing crime after crime...

Hiro: How many times do I have to tell you!? I...I...!

Hiro put his hands on his head again, looking like he was on the verge of a mental breakdown.

Hiro: I don't know, I don't know, I don't KNOW!

Sora furrowed her eyebrows. Is Hiro really the killer? First, they have to get that outta the way...

---

NONSTOP DEBATE: MAKE YOUR ARGUEMENT!

Celeste: Everything we found in your room... The blueprints, the suit parts, they are all proof enough that you are the culprit.

Hiro: I-I-I don't know anything about that stuff! It's not true! It's a conspiracy!

Hina: Hiro, why...? Why did you kill them?

Hiro: No! Just hold on a second!

Sora's Truth Bullet: Yasuhiro's Message

"I DOUBT THAT!"

---

Sora: Hey, hold on. Hiro's not the one who made those blueprints.

Celeste: What do you mean...?

The blonde pulled out a familiar note.

Sora: Look at this. This is the note that Hiro wrote, asking us to meet up after you-know-who disappeared. The handwritin' isn't the same.

Makoto: Yeah... When you compare it to the blueprints...

Kyoko: ...There's no way you could think the same person made both of them.

Celeste: Unless that person made it a point to disguise their handwriting...

Sakura: No, the differences are bigger than that, I think.

Hiro: Come on, I'm not smart enough to think of trying to change my handwriting anyway!

Hina: So Shirayuki, are you saying you don't think Hiro's the culprit?