Class Trial #4: Jumping The Gun

(3rd Person's POV)

CLASS TRIAL....ALL RISE!

Once again, Monokuma cleared his throat as he began.

Monokuma: Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial! So, your votes will determine the results. If you can figure out "whodunnit" then only they will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong one... Then I'll punish everyone besides the blackened, and the one that deceived everyone else will graduate! Now then...where to begin...?

But Monokuma was interrupted by an angry Hina.

Hina: We already know who did it...!

Monokuma: Whoa! Deja vu!

Hina: The one who killed Sakura...

She pointed to her suspects.

Hina: is one of the people that hated her! Togami, Shirayuki, Fukawa or Hiro! It was one of you!

The aforementioned students gave their reactions and responses.

Byakuya: Hmph. Idiot.

Sora: (Rolls her eyes) Good grief... Here we go...

Toko: I-I had nothing to d-do with it...

Hiro: Y-Yeah! I'd never kill someone, no way!

Hina: I don't wanna hear your stupid excuses!

Makoto looked at the tense scene with a nervous expression. Hina seems really sure that one of those four is the killer... But she must have some reason for believing that...

---

NONSTOP DEBATE: MAKE YOUR ARGUEMENT!

Hina: It was one of you... One of you killed Sakura!

Byakuya: And what reason do you have for saying so?

Hina: Because you all had a motive! You hated her!

Sora: (Sarcastic) Oh yeah, 'cuz that makes total sense.

Hiro: That's the only reason you have for accusing us?

Toko: That's l-low... That's about as low a-as you can g-get!

Makoto's Truth Bullet: Aoi's Account

"NO, THAT'S WRONG!"

---

Makoto: Another reason you suspect them is because Ogami wanted to meet with them, right?

Hina nodded.

Hina: Yeah! And that was right before she died! So there's no doubt about it! One of those four killed her!

Makoto can't disagree with what Hina said. There's good reason to suspect all four of them... Then does that mean...one of them did it?

---

NONSTOP DEBATE: MAKE YOUR ARGUEMENT!

Hina: The fact that Sakura wanted to meet with all four of them... There's no way that's not suspicious! One of you is absolutely guilty!

Byakuya: I don't deny that she wanted to meet with us, but... I never went to see her.

Sora: (Yawns) Neither did I...