candy - i. wakasa

wakasa's pov:
there she was , picking out that same candy again. i've seen her here many times choosing that candy. i noticed she would be here every weekend. the thing is that the candy she picked every single time , is the same candy that i would always get when i come to this candy shop.

honestly she's kind of cute and my type , i might just go and ask for her number one day. i thought to myself as i was watching her from the other aisle.

y/n's pov:
"mikey! did you eat my favourite candy again?" i shouted across the living room.

"yeah , sorry! i was really hungry and had nothing to eat!" mikey replied me from his room. i felt so frustrated.

mikey was my younger brother , he likes to steal my food and anything that i would buy. everytime when i buy something new , i will see it gone the next day. it's always mikey.

ugh , i need to head to the candy shop and buy it again. i didn't even had a chance to eat one. i quickly grabbed my keys and went out.

"welcome to candylicious!" the workers greeted me.

there was only one left so i rushed to get it but i felt a hand on top of mine. the hand was very skinny and had slender fingers. it felt so warm.

"oh i'm sorry , you can have the last pack." he moved his hand away and said in a raspy voice.

i looked up and saw him.

he had his hair fashioned in a striped pattern dyed in the colours of purple and blond , tied in a ponytail with a loose strand of each colour cascading the sides of his face. he also had droopy lilac eyes and a lolipop stick in between his downturned lips.

"the name's wakasa imaushi. what about yours?" he asked.

"i'm y/n sano. nice to meet you wakasa , and thank you."

"actually i've noticed you quite long ago. i just thought you were cute and wanted to take this chance and get to know you." he smiled.

"oh , you're also here most of the time? i've never seen you here before." i questioned. "but sure , i would love to." i calmly said despite my heart beating rapidly. i had never seen anyone like him before. this was the first time someone had given me instant butterflies.

we exchanged numbers and he walked me to my car.

"drive safe. text me when you're home y/n." wakasa waved goodbye at me and i drove off.

"where were you y/n , i was so lonely!" mikey childishly said.

"you wouldn't be if you didn't eat my candies!" i argued and sat on the sofa. i was going to text wakasa when mikey suddenly snatched my phone away from me playfully.

"hey , give it back mikey!" i yelled trying to get it back but he ran away before i could and stuck his tongue out.

"now let's see who you were going to text. hehe" mikey saw wakasa's contact and commented "who's this wakasa? waka waka eh eh." he started singing.

"it's a guy i met at the candy shop just now mikey. now give it back." i face palmed myself.

"hi! wakasa?" i suddenly heard mikey said. shit , he actually did it. i was hoping he wouldn't do stupid things like call wakasa but he did. i watched mikey in horror and was trying so hard to get my phone back.

"who are you? where's y/n?"

"right , i forgot to introduce myself. i'm y/n's younger brother , manjiro sano also known as mikey!" he exclaimed.

"you see , my older sister here was really shy so she wanted me to call and tell you that she would like to hang out with you. are you free tomorrow?"

"oh yeah , i'm available tomorrow. send me your location so i can come pick her up tomorrow at twelve."

"okay thanks future brother-in-law. bye!" mikey ended the call proudly. i glared at mikey and he was quick to realise that i was going to beat him because that is what i will do everytime when i'm mad at him.

"uh-oh , i better run!" mikey screamed while i chased him around the house.

"oh my god , what should i wear later?" i scratched my head furiously as i lay flat on my bed.

"it's all your fault mikey!"

in the end , i decided to wear a oversized hoodie with a pair of shorts.

'ring!' i heard the doorbell rang as i went down to open it. the man standing in front of me was wakasa. he looked good. he was wearing a t-shirt with a jacket along with jeans.

he looked at me up and down "are you ready yet?"

"yeah let's go."

we walked to his motorbike and i stopped. i always had a fear of motorbikes. i'm not so sure why but the thought of sitting on one just scares me.

"hop on y/n. we'll be fine , in case you're scared." wakasa reassured me and helped me up. "just hold on tight to me baby."

it was a quiet but peaceful ride. honestly sitting on a motorbike isn't as bad as i thought. my pulse was increasing as i could feel the warmth from wakasa. it made me feel so safe and i wished this moment would never end.

wakasa's pov:
i could feel her heartbeat on my back. it was racing. i just smiled softly to myself as it was the first time i let a girl on my motorbike and it was y/n.

we had finally reached our destination. "we're here y/n." i said as i turned off the engine. there wasn't any response so i turned around and looked at her. is she possibly asleep? she looks cute though.

i was admiring her face and features. i started to realise that i was bringing myself closer and closer to her lips. i couldn't resist and pecked her lips softly. it tasted so sweet , just like the candy i liked.

y/n's pov:
i woke up as i felt something brushed against my lips. i opened my eyes slowly and i realised where i was. i panicked as i saw wakasa laughing at me.

i realised i fell asleep halfway through the ride.

"oh no , i'm so sorry wakasa i didn't mean to-" he shut me up by kissing me.

i froze as it was so sudden. woah , he kissed me. he broke the kiss and said.

"you taste sweet like candy."