stay - s. haruchiyo

"quit fiddling around and sit properly. it would be bad if i got har-" sanzu complained as he wrapped his arms around my waist to stop me from moving further.

"do you want me to get up?" i looked at him and asked nonchalantly.

i was about to get up from his lap when he immediately grabbed me , pulling me down again and hugged my waist tighter this time.

"no. stay like this. i like it when you sit on me like that."

"you want me to stay now huh? i thought you didn't like it when i was around or near you , even if i was a mile away." i sarcastically rolled my eyes.

"who said that?" he ignored my words as he began to place his warm lips on the crook of my neck , giving me soft and wet kisses.

"you. you said it previously. liar."

"what do you mean , doll?" he stopped and freezes before saying.

"i already told you countless times that i'm not interested in you and i don't want to be in a relationship. why can't you find another man?" sanzu furiously snapped as he roughly shook off my grip from his wrist.

"get the fuck away from me and leave me alone." he spoke with annoyance and turned his back on me.

"i only want you sanzu haruchiyo. you'll be mine one day. you better mark my words!" i shouted at the top of my lungs as i saw the love of my life walking further and further away from my sight.

i sighed heavily as disappointment filled the air once again. i had already been chasing him for almost two years and he's still not giving in. he's really acting tough. such a stubborn little bastard.

maybe i should really move on and find someone else better. i'm starting to get tired. i think i should take a break.

my thoughts ran wild as i took steps forward with my head hung low. all i knew was i didn't want to be alone again.

"maybe we aren't really meant to be.." i mumbled to myself as i rubbed my left arm.

i strolled along the quiet road with vehicles driving past.

suddenly , i felt tiny droplets on my arm so i looked up to the dark sky. it started drizzling profusely. why is this world so against me?

i silently walked back home under the drizzling rain as i recalled what happened back then when he was still alive..

"onii-chan! i missed you!" i exclaimed in excitement as i saw my big brother , shinichiro , sitting on a swing at the playground.

"here you are. where have you been , my little girl?" he smiled softly as he stroked my hair that was in pigtails and teasingly messed it up.

"i was with mikey. we were playing tag together. it was so much fun!"

"was it? who won?"

"mikey.." i looked down slowly as i pouted.

"don't be sad. it's fine. onii-chan will buy you your favourite ice cream later okay?"

"really?"

he nodded while his lips curled into a relieved smile.

"you're the best!" i gave him a hug.

"y/n. come here i have something to show you." shinichiro called me when i was playing with the toys he got me , so i ran towards his direction.

"sit on my lap." he tapped on his lap , signaling me to get on top.

when i got up , he showed me a picture that was on his phone. it was another kid. he was a boy. he looked really familiar.