jealousy - h. ran

me and ran had been sharing a dorm together since the start of last year. i didn't expect to have a guy roommate. we had to stay with each other because we were still in college and didn't have enough money to pay the bills separately just by ourselves.

the both of us had actually been getting along quite well unexpectedly. however, our relationship is still unknown and sometimes i question myself. did i fall for a guy like him? or am i just overthinking things?

there are times when he acts like we are more than friends and call me by pet names but there are also times when he acts coldly towards me as if he dislikes me. ugh this man is driving me crazy.

"ran , i'm back." i said softly but still loud enough for him to hear from his room.

i opened the door to our shared dorm as i tiredly plopped myself on the couch , taking out my bag and stared into the ceiling blankly. it was a long day.

still no response.

normally he would had already came out of his room by now and starts being clingy towards me. but not today?

"it's been a long day and i'm really tired. where are you?" i murmured while i was dragging myself on the floor , slowly walking to his door as i knocked it.

i knocked it a few times. he's still not answering? did this fella fall asleep without me? i don't care but you ain't getting no sleep without saying goodnight to me.

i barged in excitedly , ready to plop myself down on his chest to wake him up. much to my disappointment , he wasn't lying on the bed. he isn't even in his room either. where did this guy go?

i gathered all the energy i had left and ran to the kitchen. maybe he's there?

no..? i ran around the whole room to search for him but he's nowhere to be found. i worriedly whipped up my phone and dialed his number.

he's not picking up.. oh let's call rindou instead. he might know where he went.

by the way , i'm also close to rindou. ran introduced his younger brother to me not long after we met and i will say it's good to know the both of them. he's quite annoying at times though.

ringing..

"hello y/n?"

"hey rin. do you know where ran went? he's not in our dorm."

"oh. about ran.."

i hummed in response as i waited for him to speak again.

"he's at the bar.."

"what?"

"you heard me. he called me earlier on. he said he was at the bar and he was acting all drunk and emotional. did you do something that made him upset perhaps?"

"no..? this is the first time i've heard of him like that."

"anyways don't worry. i know him. he should be back anytime soon." with that he hung up the call , leaving me confused and overthinking again. what did i do this time?