for eternity - s. shinichiro

"how are you doing up there , love?" i kneeled down in front of shinichiro's grave. "i miss you so much. i feel so alone without you." i laughed softly , a tear streaming down my left cheek.

"i bought you your favourite yakisoba." i smiled looking upwards trying to stop my tears from flowing down.

i placed the yakisoba on the floor when i saw something shining from my ring finger when the sunlight reflected on it. it was the wedding ring that he gave me.

"so where are we going babe?" i said as i was sitting behind shinichiro , hugging his waist tightly while he was driving on his motorbike.

"it's a secret baby. you will find out soon."

it was our fourth year anniversary. he wanted to surprise me and bring me somewhere 'mysterious'.

the wind was blowing our hair back as i closed my eyes and laid against his back. i could smell his cologne. it was my favourite cologne and he promised me to keep on using it.

i grinned to myself after remembering how sweet he is. i felt so grateful to have him. how could have twenty girls rejected this perfect guy?

"we're here." shinichiro revealed as i opened my eyes again. we were standing outside of a tall building. he brought me inside and everything looked so expensive.

"welcome mr. sano. we've already prepared everything you wanted. please follow us." one of the waiters said.

i look at shinichiro curiously as he gave me a smirk and told me to just follow along.

we went in a lift and it brought us up to the highest floor.

when the lift opened , everyone greeted shinichiro. i was really surprised.

we had finally reached the door at the end and the waiter bowed while opening the gigantic door. i saw a beautiful scenery. i could see the whole of tokyo. it was my dream to see the whole of tokyo at night with shinichiro.

there was also a dining table just for two with candles that was lit up. how more romantic could this be?

"you can go now." shinichiro said to the waiter and as a response , he just bowed and left.

"what do you think? these are prepared especially for my darling." he smiled as he placed his arm around my shoulder , joining me to look at the scenery.

"it's beautiful , thank you shinichiro."

"still not as beautiful as you." he winked and i hit him playfully.

"alright , i will stop." he laughed. "let's sit down and order our food for dinner." he held my hand and led me to the dining table.

"where's the food?" i whined. fifteen minutes had passed but the food is still not here yet.

"don't worry love. you will be able to eat all you want today." shinichiro placed his hand under his chin while his elbow was on the dining table , gazing at me. i just pretended that i didn't know so i turned to look at the scenery.