partner - k. baji (2)

y/n's pov:
i woke up because i felt something brushed against me. i slowly opened my eyes as i felt weight on top of my head. it was baji. what? he's still here?

oh he's asleep.

"hey keisuke. wake up." i tapped on his arm a few times before he woke up.

"oh my god. i'm so sorry i fell asleep too." he said stretching his arms out.

"nah it's fine. it's getting late. i should go." i said as i looked at the clock that was in his room. it was already 10pm. we slept quite long huh.

"hold on. i will drive you home with my motorbike. it's not safe out there right now for a girl like you."

"okay."

we walked out of his house but i could feel eyes on us but when i turned around , there was no one. i thought i was too tired and it got me overthinking so i brushed it off.

however , i knew i wasn't the only one. i knew that baji felt it too.

"can you feel that or is it just me?"

"oh i thought i was the only one."

"quick. let's go." he said as he lifted me up to his motorbike , wanting me to wrap my arms around his waist.

i did what i was told to and we left to my place.

"yo who was that girl?"

"was it his girlfriend?"

"i think so. we should get her so baji gets a taste of his own medicine when he defeated boss."

"aye. that's a great idea. let's do it."

"ring , ring!" my alarm went off. i got up and smacked it on to the floor because it was so noisy. i plopped myself back down as i remembered what happened yesterday.

he was so sweet. i thought to myself as i realised my heart getting faster. i shooked my head roughly and immediately went into the bathroom to get myself ready for school. i was somehow excited for school. because of baji keisuke?

i got everything i needed for the day and soon finished packing my school bag.

i opened my front door as i stepped out of the house , locking them.

i was walking towards my nearest bus stop when i felt that there was presence behind me. i turned around to look again cautiously.

when i saw that there was really no one , i faced back to my direction and saw a group of delinquents in front of me.

"well , well , well. look what we have here."

i panicked as i tried to run away but got kicked to the ground instead. risking a chance to escape from them as i looked around to see if there was any passerby.

"oh honey. your handsome boyfriend isn't going to come and save you." 

"boyfriend?" i asked clearly scared.

"you know who i'm talking about."

i thought hard as i recalled what happened yesterday. so they were the ones spying on us. it was no wonder that i could feel eyes staring right into our soul.

"you mean baji keisuke?"

"well no shit sherlock. you're coming with us." he rudely demanded as he roughly pulled my hair , wanting me to get up from my current position.

"wait no! he's not my boyfriend."

"drop the fucking act." one of the delinquents had enough and punched me hard into my stomach.

i groaned in pain as i felt my eyesight getting blurry.

"what are you doing to y/n? if you wanna fight , come at me not her. she's not involved in this." before i could get knocked out , a deep voice spoke.

"a real man doesn't beat a woman."

"are you referring that i'm not a real man? you bastar-" he got cut off by baji as he angrily punched his face , making him land on the ground with a loud thud. blood flowing out from his nose. laying unconscious.

the four other witnesssed the scene and immediately ran away. making the right choice as they knew they were not a match for baji.

"that's what you get for beating my woman."

my woman? did i hear that right? am i hallucinating? y/n wake up.

"hey are you okay? i'm sorry i got you involved in this. they did you really bad."

"i just happened to come and check on you because i had a bad feeling something would happen. i wasn't expecting this." baji said as he helped me up. "let's go to the hospital."

i got all bandaged up. there were still bruises and marks all over my arms and legs. it wasn't hurting that bad. the doctor said that i would be able to recover within a week but i have to skip school.

"i'll take care of you until you fully recover. i will skip school too. i'm responsible for what happened to you. i'm really sorry." he whispered as he held his head down with guilt.

"hey.. it's not entirely your fault. you didn't see this coming too."

"but i've got one question though."

"what did you mean by 'my woman'? you said it earlier on when you were beating the shit out of that person."

baji wasn't thinking straight when he said it. all he wanted to do was to knock that person out.

"oh..i-uh i-" he stuttered continuously.

i gave him a peck on his lips. he was completely frozen. he was speechless.

"i know you like me. i don't mind going on a date with you." i replied casually as i pretended like nothing ever happened.

"yes! i-i would lo-love to!"

author's note:
i already published my second story. go check it out! part two will be coming in tomorrow