inspiration - t. mitsuya

i was in my middle school home economics club.

mitsuya was the president of our home economics club. everyone in our school respected him because of his knowledge and skills in sewing , despite him being a delinquent.

as far as i know , he's caring and helpful. he would assist anyone who needs help in sewing or give them advice if they needed improvement.

despite being the vice president , i wasn't really close to mitsuya but his talent and kindness made me admire him. he's a boyfriend material and a lot of girls in the club would kill to be with him. i also had a crush on him and i would do anything to get close to mitsuya.

"y/n , are you able to stay back a little longer later? i want to show you something." mitsuya asked.

"sure i'm free today." i replied. he just smiled at me and continued sewing a uniform.

my heart started violently beating. i thought it was so cute that he smiled. however , i had to stay calm and acted like nothing happened.

i was going to ask mitsuya what he was going to show me when i heard a barge. i looked over and it was two guys that looked like delinquents.

mitsuya walked over to them and brought them to his table. the taller guy told the yellow haired guy that mitsuya was personally working on his gang uniform.

"it's my way to express my thanks , takemichi."

i see. it was no wonder that mitsuya was working so hard to sew on that uniform , trying to make everything perfect. i looked at him in awe and didn't realise i was staring at him until mitsuya said "don't be distracted or else you might hurt yourself."

i quickly stopped and focused on my sewing due to embarrassment.

"okay everyone , dismissal time! all of you can go back now." i commanded.

since most of the people here were girls , everyone started gathering around mitsuya. nothing unusual.

"mitsuya-kun , do you want to hang out with me today?"

"mitsuya , no don't hang out with her! come and eat lunch with me!" the two girls started fighting with each other. i could tell it stressed mitsuya out to see them fighting over her.

"please don't fight over me. i'm sorry , i'm not free today. i'm busy with y/n today." he calmly explained as he looked in my direction.

the two girls turned around and started eyeing me like they were talking shit about me and left angrily. i just blinked multiple times as i couldn't process what happened.

"ah now they're gone. i'm sorry for using you just now y/n." he sheepishly rubbed the back of his head.

"it's okay. i don't mind. technically you weren't lying." i held both of my hands together and looked down blushing.

"now let's get started with what i was planning to do. come on here." he took my hand and dragged me into a room full of beautiful dresses.

"wow , they're gorgeous mitsuya. did you make them?"

"i did and i made this for you." he said while taking out a dress. that dress was the one that caught my eye when i first entered the room. it was the kind of dress every girl dreamt to have.

"pardon?" i asked again , making sure i was hearing the right thing.

"yes. this is for you. you may not know but you inspired me to make all of these. y/n you really are incredible."

little did you know , mitsuya was watching you from afar since the start. whenever he sees you , there would be sparkles seen in his eyes. you caught his attention long ago and you were only the one he sees in the room every single time. it's like there were light shining on top of you while others were in the dark.

i was at loss for words. i didn't know i was the one who inspired mitsuya to make all these attractive dresses. how lucky was i. once again , girls would kill to be in my position right now.

"cat got your tongue?" mitsuya chuckled.

"i-i uh" i stammered as i felt a warm feeling and realised that i was in his embrace.

"i have a crush on you y/n. i like you. i always did."

"i like you too." i said as i hugged him back tightly. i could feel him smiling and it made my heart melt.

"i promise i'll treat you right princess."