broken promises - k. izana

"sweetie." izana sat in the middle of his bed in a comfortable position as he tapped his lap repeatedly , indicating that he wants me to sit on top him.

i shyly smiled and blushed as i took small steps towards him.

seeing my reaction , izana chuckled to himself as he got up from his position and his hands made its way to my waist.

he squeezed my love handles softly before pulling me onto the bed , making me land perfectly above him.

the idea of him being able to see everything clearly made my cheeks went red.

"you look so pretty." he complimented me as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear gently.

"i'm so glad that i'm the only one that gets to see this view."

i could feel his hands roaming around my body , feeling every part of it.

his hands reached my upper thigh and he stroked it up and down before taking a handful to squeeze it again.

"your skin is so soft. i love it." he pleasingly grinned.

i hummed as i was already weak under his touch.

he flipped me over and he hovered above me.

giving me tender and rough kisses then trailing to my neck as he caused me to let out a small moan.

izana suddenly stopped and looked deeply into my eyes , while his lips were curling into an amused smile.

"i love you."

"i love you too."

those were the words he loved hearing.

"i'm going to have a battle with toman tomorrow." izana added as he caressed my hair , laying beside me.

i didn't like the idea of izana fighting others and injuring himself.

i would always tear up whenever he comes home with injuries or blood stains on his clothes.

"you promised me not to be involved in gang fights again." i looked up to meet his gaze and my sight was slowly getting blurry.

"this is the last time. i promise. after this i'll disband the gang."

"there will be no tenjiku anymore and i'll be free."

"plus we are on a great advantage. it's 400 members of tenjiku vs 50 members of toman so there's no need to worry baby."

"i just need to defeat mikey." his eyebrows furrowed as i felt him beginning to tense up.

he lets out an aura of intensity everytime he mentions mikey.

i sighed a little giving him a small peck on the side of his lips before pulling away , leaving a string of saliva connecting from his lips to mine.

"you're doing it again."

"i'm sorry. i can't control it." izana snapped back into reality as he loosened up his face and held me in his embrace.

"let's have some alone time together before i leave for the brawl tomorrow."

this could be the end of everything.

she doesn't has to know. at least not yet.

"i promise i'll come back safe and sound. wait for me darling."

our foreheads were touching as he released his tight grip and gently caressed the side of my cheek , staring straight into my eyes as he shot a soft gentle smile.