night out - s. hanma

i scratched my head in frustration. i had been studying for the past hour and he's already blowing up my phone. shuji , have you heard of patience is key?

hanma is my boyfriend. he can be annoying at times but really thoughtful. however , he's the total opposite of me. i'm somewhat nerdy and a bookworm while he's a delinquent that all he does is have fights with other gangs.

'pop!' a loud thud was heard from my window. i got up from my seat and walked towards the window , unlocking it so i could look outside to see who it was.

i saw a tall figure with his motorbike parked just outside my gate about to throw another pebble. "ah! you finally heard me!" hanma exclaimed in excitement.

"why are you here? it's fucking two in the morning!"

"take your mind off work and come with me. i know you had been studying without resting baby."

"i can help you relax a bit." he smirked , gesturing me to come down.

"what? right now?"

"of course love. i promise we'll be fine. you will get home safe and sound , and i'm here remember?" he winked.

i turned around to look at my study table and sighed , "okay fine , i'm coming down hold on."

"i missed you so much." he said pulling me into a hug.

"but you just saw me a few hours ago and we were eating dinner together."

"whatever. that was a few hours ago. now that i've seen you , i'm feeling way better."

"get on the bike. i will bring you somewhere fun." he continued. he had already started the engine and was waiting for me to get on behind him.

"hold on tight." he said as he held my hands guiding me to hold his waist. this wasn't the first time that he did this but it still gives me butterflies.

"tighter. this isn't tight enough. don't blame me if you fall later on. just so you know i'm not taking any responsibilities if you're injured." hanma joked trying to convince me to tighten my grip.

i scoffed saying , "happy?". he just laughed it off and started driving.

we were enjoying the breeze and i laid on his back. i could feel his heartbeat getting faster.

"are you nervous?" i teased him.

"who said i was?" he replied trying to sound normal.

"hm. alright."

"we're here sweetheart."

i let go of his waist and got off the bike. i was trying to take a look around the place. it was an abandoned railway station. there was a lot of used and broken furniture thrown here. there was also a abandoned train that looked like it was painted on before.

"are you sure this is the right place love?" i asked.

he placed his hands on my shoulders and rested his chin on my right side. "yeah. it will be fun. come." he stood up properly and dragged me to the train.

"take this." he gave me a few bottles of spray paint.

"follow me." he said and drew a smiley face on the side of the train.

for some reasons , i had problems doing it and was really anxious about my surroundings. i was scared that we would get caught as i had never done any illegal things before. this was my first time.

hanma saw how worried i was and reassured me saying we were the only ones here. he took my hand in his and guided me to do some graffiti.

my body started to let go and relax , trying to paint some on my own. after a few more tries , it was actually really fun.

me and hanma drew a heart with our initials inside and was really happy with the results. i saw him grin and he placed his arms around my waist , pulling me closer to him.

"we will be together forever right?"

"of course." i smiled and gave him a peck on his cheek.

"hey , what are you two doing?" i froze and saw a security guard shouting at us.

"let's go y/n." hanma said seriously.

oh this is bad.

he pulled my hand and ran the opposite direction. i turned around and i could still see the security guard chasing behind us.

we were trying to escape when we heard sirens coming from the other side. we panicked. we turned right and hid behind a bus , hoping that we wouldn't be caught.

luckily , the security guard went left and his footsteps were slowly fading. we sighed in relief and faced each other.

"well that was intense." hanma added.

we bursted out laughing as we saw our serious faces. i was so sure that i'm going to marry this man.