merry christmas - h. rindou

i woke up due to the feeling of someone ruffling my hair softly. i opened my eyes slowly to see the figure in front of me and stared at him dazedly.

"good morning darling and merry christmas to you too." rindou whispered into my ear. i could feel his voice running down my spine and it sent me shivers.

i hummed in response as i was still exhausted from last night.

"you had been waiting for today to come , hadn't you baby?" he continued as he gently pulled me into his arms , still caressing my hair and putting his chin on top of my head.

"yes.." i lazily replied and shoved my face into his chest so i could get more sleep.

"hey you gotta wake up from your deep slumber. you can't stay in bed for too long , unless you don't wanna spend the day together with me?" he said as he plastered a sad pouting face.

"let me close my eyes for a while more.."

"it's christmas and that's your favourite holiday. get up!" rindou tried to convince me as he got up from our shared bed and tried to pull me up but failed miserably.

"come on. wake up please." he started to whine repeatedly and i got a little annoyed so i pulled myself up from the bed while my hair was in a mess.

"that's my good girl."

"let's go wash up together." he continued and he held my hand while he walked me to the bathroom as my feet was dragging against the floor tiredly.

"okay we'd already freshen up for the day. what do you want to eat for breakfast princess?"

"you." i joked.

when i saw his intense gaze towards me , i realised what i did and tried to cover up before anything 'bad' happens.

"i'm joking. i'm fine with anything." i quickly spoke and avoided his eye contact.

"welp you missed out the good stuff." he leaned towards my face and gave me a little smirk.

i closed my eyes as i thought he was going to kiss me but instead i felt soft nibbling on my right ear.

"hey. what are you doing?"

"trying to see how you taste."

"let's just order some mcdonald's for breakfast. i'm starving." he suddenly stopped and changed the subject , acting like nothing happened as he shut the door behind him and left me alone standing in confusion.

"y/n! so what do you want?" i heard him shouting from the living room.

"hold on. i'm coming."

the doorbell rang. it must be the delivery man! 

i dashed towards the front door with a wide smile on my face , smoothly opening it.

"thank you. have a nice day!" i thanked him as i closed the door behind me with a 'click' sound.

i went to the kitchen as i took out all of the food that was in the paper bag.

"it's finaly here! i'm so hungr-" i stopped when i saw him looking at me with a soft smile.

"babe , why are you staring at me like that..?"

"you're always so nice when it comes to people. i love seeing you like this. cute and sweet. really admirable." he said while he held his chin with his hand looking straight into my eyes.

"don't say that. you're making me blush."

"well i'm not lying , am i?"

"sh. let's eat before the food gets real cold and soggy."