𝓢1𝓒5:𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓑𝓵𝓾𝓮𝓼

Ayanokouji's POV:
As I left the classroom, Kushida followed me with a face seemingly wanting to make a request.
She then hurried infront of me and pulled her hands together in a cute manner," Ayanokouji, I saw you talking to horikita, are you friends?"

How did she know horikita who didn't introduce herself, did  they know each other before?
I replied with a slight annoyance," Oh no, sorry kushida I am not at all well aquainted with her"

She then pleaded," Ayanokouji, I saw that she didn't talk to anyone but you the whole time, could you please help me be friends with her."

Alright, something is wrong here, she is forcing herself to be friends with her, not just that I feel a desperation seeping throught those friendly eyes.

This girl is hiding something but I don't know what,nor do i have enough  evidence.For now the best action is to stay away from this threat but i have to be nice, since her social pull has increased exponentially with that amazing introduction.I have to carefully plan this out.

Thinking so, I replied,"Kushida, I would love to help you out once I get to know horikita well, why don't we both try to be friends with her!"
Kushida smiled,"Alright but could you tell me how to make my move?"
I appeared to be thinking deeply,"Hmm, I suppose you could ask her for coffee?"
Kushida clapped her hands together," Oh that's a wonderful idea, so umm..ayanokouji could you please bring her along to come to pallet cafe at 6 pm today?"
I said with a tone of disappointment, "Kushida as you know, I am not well aqauinted with her, hence I am certain she will reject the idea. So why don't you,oh..i don't know...maybe...change the situation to your favour which might force her to come to pallet cafe?"

My reasoning for asking her to do so, would affirm her skills of manipulating the environment, hence acertaining her  acting skills which might be enough proof to confirm my hypothesis

Kushida appeared to be thinking,"Hmm, I will have to give some thought to that, anyways can I have your number?" She said while smiling
I don't want to be in contact with a ice devil and a masked clown.

I looked at my watch," Oh, did you say something, I wasn't paying attention.Anyways I have to go pick up groceries, bye!"
I briskly walked away from that precarious situation before she said anything else.

As I entered the convininience store i noticed horikita picking up essentials, I decided to ignore her and carry out my intended purpouse.
While selecting groceries, she came upto me and said," You know right, that cup noodles aren't healthy. Yet you are buying them and here I thought you were mature, guess I was wrong." while smirking.

I rebuked,"Oh my, horikita I didn't know you were a mom, where are your dead children?"
She had a visible irking," Ugh!! Is this how you respond to your only aquaintance?"
I apologised,"I am sorry I didn't realise The Horikita was my aquaintance."

We bantered back and forth for a while while i noticed something from the corner of my eye,"Is that free?" I exclaimed.
She turned around,"It seems so, Do you think it's for the people who squander their 100k points?Way too generous but
I suppose it's the only means of survival for people such as yourself."

I ignored her comment and focused on the details,so free goods-100k points/student-30 students-4 classes/standard-3 standards- 36 million yen/month...huh, doesn't add up, unless my hypothesis was right...still I am not 100% sure.

Now I could inform her on my hopefully accurate hypothesis but I would rather not, I want the idiots to suffer and learn.
I said in a monotone,"I don't know, I am not as smart as you horikita" and I  walked past her to the checkout where I saw the muscle guy arguing with the cashier.
Looks like I can try something interesting here. I threw my voice( ventriloquism) and spoke in a female tone,"Ugh! This dude can't even remember to bring his phone, What a Muscle head."
The boy turned around and started shouting," Who said that??"
I then went infront of him," Hey buddy, there were a few girls here who were shaming you, but I made lied to them saying that I just borrowed your card and forgot mine at home."

The boy looked at me for a while and exclaimed,"Oh you are that boy who wanted to kill himself.Thanks man!! You saved me from embarrasing myself in front of those cute girls by the way I am Sudo Ken."
Those girls don't even exist..how does he know if they are cute.....Nevermind.

I replied in an mimicked energy filled voice," Hi I am Ayanokouji Kiyotaka" as I shook his hand.
Sudo then said with a bit of emabarressment,"Hey, could you help me out here I forgot my phone in my room."
I replied," Alright sudo, but remember to pay me back as soon as you reach your room, along with a 100 point interest. Is it a deal....I had you back didn't I and we will get so many points next month too."
Sudo looked with a bit of panic," Alright fine! It's a deal pay quickly, please."
I payed for his item and followed him to his room. It was super messy and what are  those tissues for....

He then took his phone and paid me with interest.
I left quickly and as soon as the elevator door opened I came face to face with Horikita.
She was suprised and was blushing,"Ugh..creep were you stalking me?"
I asked in apathy," How is going in an elevator stalking?"
I then zoned out her nonsense talks and walked out of the elevator towards my room.
I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to find 2 senpais they asked," Hey kouhai, don't you know that walking in the hallway so late is not permitted, so if you don't want trouble, give us 1000 points each, now."
If they get 100k points each month, why would they need more..
I made a apologetic tone," I am so very sorry senpais, but are you fron class D?"
They moved a step back and grimaced, one asked" Ya! SO WHAT?"

I bowed,"Oh nothing at all, i just wondered what would happen if the camera behind you got you both expelled? It would be unfortunate if I reported....don't you think so?
They panicked," What do you need to keep your mouth shut?"

I made a grin I learnt  from Joker,when i had to watched clips of famous movies before entering the school to stay up to date and said with a cold voice" Oh maybe, all of your points and 1 favours each?"

They looked at me in dismay, " You will pay dearly for this if Nagumo finds out."as they accepted the deal.

I then went back to my dorms and revised the things i read in the white room, since even if I memorised everything, it's still at the risk of being forgotten as I have a brain not a hard drive. Took a few minutes to brush my teeth while closing my eyes.
Then I went to bed waiting in silence for the next day

‐---------------------------°Author's Note°------------
Dear Readers,
I made major changes to certain events to make them exciting.
Horikita is being even more assertive to make him her pawn.
Ayanokouji know ventriloquism!!
I wrote this while at the ride to expo
So it might be a bit wonky, but i was bored as hell.
Thank you