SS 3 021- Past that entails Future

A/N: A very short glimpse of my OC's vision.This is the last SS of S2

021's POV

"Are those files ready Doctor?"

"Yes, I have analysed all their behavioural traits from the video feed I have been sent."

"Very well, send them to me ASAP."

"Yes Madam."

I switched off the voice distorter as I opened the package I had just received. It had the basic uniform and a red jacket. I tried them on and they fitted me perfectly. It was finally time, to meet my true adversary. The one reason why such a devilish place still exists and the only reason why I have suffered for so long. 

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji aka 007

While I may not be the masterpiece, I have equalled the playing field long ago. I will annihilate him, both to save myself and to save the upcoming generations. 

Armed with both money and power, I can hopefully turn the tables....no I have to.

I can't let their sacrifices go to waste, I owe my life to each of the 4 who laid down their very lives to help me escape with their last echos being

'  L  i   v  e        f  o  r        u  s   '

I picked those strands of bandages and put them inside a locket and adorned it. It's my last remembrance of them, I will have to cherish it...It's the only true emotion I hold dear...

The emotion of love

They acted as the only family I ever had....007 was one of them...he left me....they didn't.

That place was serene and quiet with no screams, as the children never cried...not out loud

One would mistake it to be a world of white angels when in reality, it was just wolves of misery in sheep's clothing. 

That place had no sadness....as most never showed it. Not until the last moment.

Every single one there was average...below average...and even useless as normal humans as least in normal skills. Most didn't fit in those neat little boxes society had planned out for us.  

They were shunned and discarded by the cruel hands of society and taken up by that man. He threw us into something much worse than living in the streets,  he showed us what suffering truly felt like.

Yet...

He gave us purpose

'In this world, everyone has the indomitable power to surpass 

anyone they desire, given enough time and effort. It may take 

days, months, years...even decades. But, it is possible, all 30

 present here, can rise up to the pinnacle of humankind. 

This place is your very last hope. The world  may finally 

acknowledge you....or else....you may be discarded 

from both the world and this room...PERMANENTLY.'

That speech was the only time he ever spoke to us, yet it was enough to strike a concoction of extreme fear and motivation into our innocent hearts. We finally had hope....in ourselves. 

Maybe it was my fault, for trying to convert that living hell into my paradise. It was a place which bred individualism, yet I tried to change it...I tried fighting it, maybe it was a mistake...but if that mistake helped me escape, I have no regrets. 

In the Whiteroom I had soon realised, 

I had to sacrifice the ones I loved and held dear..

If I had to live, this was the ultimate sacrifice...

After all, my survival always comes first.

Since the Whiteroom doesn't shackle me any longer, all I can do...is stop future monsters like me from existing.

I sent a final call to the police, informing them of the current location of a  particular human....rather my old instructor. 

It was time to say goodbye to his freedom...and time for his crimes to be paid in full. All those children he mercilessly let over the cliff of life by slowly chipping away at their morale. 

I heard screams from inside the building as I left it. It seems that police had just arrived...How lovely. 

I switched on my cellphone one last time, "Is his daughter safe?"

'Yes...'

Not wasting another second I crushed the phone along with the sim card and threw it away, leaving it all behind.

I got into the car and quietly nodded at the driver to lead me to my new life...

If it means showing you true defeat

I will do so

No matter the cost

No matter the failures

It will all be worth it

All those innocent lives will be saved

The White Room will end...and so will you. 

  Y  o  u             t  r  a  i   t o  r