𝓢1-𝓒18:𝓛𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼? 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮? 𝓦𝓪𝓻?

Ayanokouji's POV:

"What are you doing here Chiaki, come out."

"I am sorry Kiyotaka, I was just really curious when you said you are going to the washroom but went the opposite way. So I followed you."

"What did you think of the situation which transpired."

"You just prove to be amazing every single time. I still don't have any idea how 2 people got expelled or what you did, so that's something I will have to look into."She said with a smirk.

"You don't have to do anything like that, they were simply bullying me as they were senpais and they got expelled as it was caught on camera."

"I see. I have another question, why are you so normal yet.....abnormal. I mean, you are just so average in your appearance...no offence...yet everything else is so extraordinary. Usually, it's good looks and good brains as a part of the norm."

She is right.....the world considers people like me a complete run of the mill average player of the rat race.

This is often seen by normal people as a curse....for some, especially me, it's also another power.

We tend to judge people when we first meet them on their appearance, which often led other white room students to think I am weak...and underestimate me

"Maybe because what you heard is wrong. You quote me to be 'extraordinary', let's assume you are right..yet the things I  allegedly do has nothing to do with my appearance. It can be done by anyone."

"Y-ya, you are right. It's just that I have watched so many movies and shows of attractive people being good and smart or the HERO. 

It has skewed my sense of reality, where there are no such boundaries. To be honest, I like this." She said while being embarrassed by her previous comment.

I simply patted her shoulder," nothing is stopping you from forming the world in a shade of pink to distract you from the truth. It's often beneficial....but never forget its existence."

She smiled, " Ya you are right.....after all in this way no one can take you away from me." 

"I couldn't hear the last part, can you repeat?"

"Oh, it's nothing of importance. Anyways let's go back to class."

I nodded as we went back to class. 

====

After class as I was resting, I heard a knock on my door. It seems the time is here

"Good evening Horikita-Senpai"

"Call me Manabu so that you don't confuse me with my sister."

"Alright, Manabu-senpai. Please enter, also do you want coffee or some tea?"

"Coffee will do fine, thanks for offering."

"The console is right in front of the TV."

Manabu senpai sat down as the game was booted in, I served the coffee.

"Now tell me Ayanokouji, what's your true purpose for inviting me today. After all, nothing that you do is literal."

"My only purpose is to make a friend, since I noticed you are more capable than the rest, I gave you that offer. Of course, the door is open if you want to leave."