𝓢2-𝓒1:𝓨𝓸𝓾? 𝓘 𝓗𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾

Ayanokouji's POV:

The last few days of the cruise had been exciting to most, as we return to the school. Many were having fun while I had to correct the inconsistencies that my plans had faced. The main reason was emotions, I had trained meticulously in them, yet due to my other capabilities, especially my practicality and insensitivity to other humans, hindered my ability to show and understand those emotions. 

I had been called by Sudo and Akito a few times, which had been what most would call as fun. These days were quite refreshing for many and new relations have been formed after the exam.

It seems I had claimed the stratas of friendship, earlier I was definitely at the lower starts, where one is invited quite rarely, now I seem to be at the higher strata, which I had outwardly reciprocated. 

Class D has grown slightly more united considering the challenges they had faced and overcome together. Most were relaxing with a steady aura of alertness.

The test hadn't changed me much, I was still the same...what had changed...were the situations surrounding me, hence it's essential for powers to be shifted. I have become a target of former Class A and my 2 tools have been targeted by class C, considering the people who have been spying on their actions are from that class.

The Cruise had now ended leaving us with bags to unpacks...and memories to cherish.

I decided to first clear somethings up 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I knocked on the hard wooden door to be opened by none other than Chairman Sakayanagi.

His tired face morphed into one of extreme caution as he ushered me inside his office, which looked the same...this time with a new laptop.

I sat on the guest chair which was extremely soft as Chairman asked

"Do you want something to drink?"

I turned his direction to his brooding and questionable deposition and replied

"Just water, I didn't realise you became so courteous "

He laughed lightly as he poured out some water and handed it to me. 

Sitting down with his arms on the table and a gaze directed at me he asked,"You must have been wondering about the change in exams....haven't you?"

He became sharper, I have to be careful...His wariness could be a hindrance to my plans. 

"Maybe so, then I am sure you won't mind a student knowing the details behind the exam?"

"I am sure, even if I said no, you would get the information"

He isn't wrong, I did have other insurances if a direct approach didn't work out. 

"So is it a yes?"

He simply nodded and spoke in a stiff voice," You are the reason. More specifically it was a test." 

I looked at him for a while trying to get a read on him, as I leaned closer and said 

"It seems, the last time.....you didn't learn your lesson."

His stiffness changed into one of panic as he waved his arm," Don't get me wrong...I was not responsible for it." 

I tilted my head slightly," Explain NOW