Moving forwards & Watty2022

Alright, let's get somethings clear.

First of course comes the sports fest, should I subject it to change. The changes can be of modifiable degree,

1. Minimal (Change in a few rules or scenes)

2. Moderate (Change in games and certain ploys + Minimal)

3. Maximum (Change in threats, completely different plans with multiple plans+Moderate+Minimal)

Remember, the higher the level, the more brain cells will die. So be careful and of course pay homage to them by voting or sharing or even just reading the stuff properly.

Next, please revisit the earlier chapters that I will be soon revising and adding bonus content, I will keep announcing, if I make major changes in certain chapters with indepth monologues and maybe some pictures (not certain)

I will be adding my story to Watty Awards, well, why not? Albeit the Wattpad algorithm is a dangerous one, especially for dialogue-heavy stories and I probably have zero chance of being shortlisted in this condition due to this situation. Considering Machine Learning which will reduce the priority of such books. (Not my words, but Wattpad said it themselves)

Shortlisting:

Simply put, more dialogue = low chance of being shortlisted

More monologue= more chance of being shortlisted

Bad grammar = 0 chance of being shortlisted

Higher vocabulary (mainly from what I heard, it's those old Watty winner books and Gutenberg classics)= higher shortlist chance [the increase in similarity is directly proportional to shortlisting.]

Book has to be marked complete

Now of course, if I structured my entire book to meet such criteria, dear readers you might have to get a college degree to make head or tail of this. And I will need my grandpa's specs to figure out the stuff that I wrote, basically hot garbage.

Hence, I will simply be adding a bunch of monologues and refining the words just enough to form an intermediate spectrum of things.

And if the shortlisting doesn't happen, there is almost zero chance, that the book will ever be read by a human. Computers are your readers now, how funny. Again, Wattpad is helpless when thousands of books are submitted to just a double-digit amount of judges (guess). Point is, chances are slim. But regardless, it's fun!

So, ya just wanted to inform the readers as such and writers, who are wishing to submit their books(if you already didn't know, then it's just regurgitating information at this point).

And my final question, what about my OC, Noriko? Do you guys want her to:

1. Be at Horikita level

2. Be at Nagumo level

3. Be at Ryueen level

4. Be at Arisu level

5. Be at Manabu level/Kiryuuin level

6. Be almost at Kiyo's level. (Ngl, I am rooting for this)

Shortlists of some relationships that need to be clarified (on the surface):

1. Suzune(Close Friends)

2. Kei (Enemies who can turn friends but unlikely romantic interest to a high degree)

3. Matsushita (YEET)

4. Hirata (classmates)

5. Akito (Friend)

6. Inogashira (Supposed Best friend)

7. Sudo (Somewhat of a debt kind of friendship)

8. Ichinose (Wary but friendly enough)

9. Ryueen (Competition)

10. Manabu (Close friend)

11. Arisu (Admires him)

12. Kushida (Give and take relationship)

13. Katsuragi (Friendly but keeps distance)

14. Noriko (too complex to explain)

Finally, choose your Titanic ships (Best girl to worst girl):

1. Kei

2. Horikita

3. Kushida

4. Ichinose

(I will probably do all of them, but you readers can choose the ones which you prefer to see first)

That's all I wanted to cover, and as you can see, without a doubt my book has sunk quite a bit down the iceberg in reads and votes and stuff. So, it would be wonderful, if a bit more reader connection is present, but of course only if you feel I deserve it. And thank you, all of the ones who stuck around for the crazy ride. I really appreciate you taking your time to read and enjoy my content!

Thank you for this

And Bye! Have a great day, and if not, I will hope tomorrow is a bit better.