𝓢3𝓒6: 𝓢𝓮𝓵𝓯𝓲𝓼𝓱? & 𝓦𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓛𝓾𝓼𝓽

S3C6: Selfish? & Written Lust

Ayanokouji's POV

Has this eternal question been resolved, what is love? None of the hundred thousand books I have read answered this question uniformly. Some books call it, biology to be specific as

Dynamic Interaction between organisms of a species for mutual homeostasis. growth and reproduction. It involves physiological and cognitive triggers, to incite vigorous emotional responses.....

Yet we realise that this is defining the phenotypic nature of love....yet through biology on it's own, there are countless exceptions. Sex never needed love. Even the mother of the progeny can abandon them momentarily after birth.

So is love necessary.....what a strange...and bizarre concept.

Philosophy suggests, a wise quote

The reciprocal recognition of two freedoms

I wonder...what's your definition of it...The reader of the fanfic...?

Sigh...I am hallucinating.

If I am asked for a personal opinion, love is something ordinary people barter in hopes of better lives with each other. After all, humans are social animals. The reason of it's importance is simple.It's the desire for more....or....greed. But all sins, in small amounts, make life worthwhile.

A man in front of me is asking for a favour

"Hey Ayanokouji, you are close to Airi-chan right? Give her this letter for me to her!!!?"

Not just any favour but one of love and I was supposed to be his cupid. It seems Mars and Venus....are sparkling today.

(A/N: Cupid is the child of Mars and Venus)

"I see, but wouldn't it be better if you gave it to her instead? A third party usually causes miscommunication." I tried to squirm my way out of this precarious situation that I had been staggered with right before I had a meet-up with someone else. Honestly, I had no interest whatsoever in being involved in such things. Whether it was Ichinose or Yamauchi, their situations were equal

"Look man, Airi-chan is a perfect girl for someone like me. And while I can totallyyyyyy do it on my own. But you know I am somewhat shy, so I decided to give this letter to your hands. After all, who would like a boring dude like you even remotely, even Matsushita made a fucking rape case against you..." As he said that last line he guffawed in joy showing his donkey-like teeth.