𝓢2-𝓒7:𝓐 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮

AN: VERY VERY COMPLICATED CH...ahead..there is pic for helping u guys out...use it.

Ayanokouji's POV:

Hearing the clock ticking sent a pulse through my mind. 

"I have no issues with Ichinose's plan"

I switched off my phone

"Considering that Katsuragi-san agreed we have no reason to refute."

They switched it off as well. Followed by the rest like sheep. 

This will be interesting enough.....a want for Outcome 1, a plan envisioned by none other than Honami Ichinose.

Though the end result lies in my hands......and sorry to say, but your time is up. 

Your wings have spread far too wide....but you have realised that, I sense that in you. The way you bartered Class A position for this, Ichinose....you calculated a threat, you understand as well.

A short term loss of Class A position for a more devastating attack, well done. 

"So as I said, we will all open our phones at the same time at 9:30 am. Does everyone understand?"

She had control of Katsuragi's class and I had control over Ryueen's class. Outcome A was now possible, at least at the surface. 

I simply will witness my tool's capabilities. 

9:29

We switched on our phones 

3

I opened my messages

2

I side-eyed my chessboard

1

I delivered a check

"I am the VIP" 

Silence fell through the room as I showed my texts. With a clear string that proved my words. 

Everyone was excited at this prospect and we all sent the texts winning Outcome 1...

THE END

Only if such an ending existed, things would have been easier. 

Ichinose was sharp as she asked with suspicion brimming in her delicate yet powerful voice

"Wasn't that a bit too quick? And Ayanokouji-kun, if you don't mind...can you please call me."

The room's happiness dropped as I pressed the buttons 

*Beep*

A slight smile 

*Beep*

A thumb clicking the death sentence

*Beep*

Ichinose felt that she won, she had caught onto my ploy

RINGGG

A vibration caused the phone on the edge of the table to fall face first but not before being caught by a grinning  Ichinose as the perpetrator.