𝓢1-𝓒22:𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓔𝔁𝓪𝓶 𝓓𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓵𝓼

" EVENT:

The lowers decks will be your exam ground.  All Classes will be provided 1000 S pts+7 cards+1 Gold card each. The duration of this exam is 7 days.

There will 3 tiers of rooms

1. Basic- Food storage(32000 calories/day)+ water storage (30L/day)+bedroom +bathrooms        [400S]

2. Medium- Hall  room+bathrooms+Food storage(66000 cal/day)+ water storage(75l/day)+bedroom [800S]

3. Royal- Pool+Entertainment room+Hall room+bathrooms+Food storage(132,000cal/day)+ water storage(135L/day)+student rooms.[1500 S]

The levels of the rooms will determine how hygienic the rooms are and the quality,  amount of amenities provided. 

RULES:

1. The leaders alone will activate the rooms for use by the Gold card except for the bedrooms. 

     ---Individual bedrooms can be unlocked by student ID at designated hours (12 am-6 am).

2. The leader will have to reactivate all the rooms [except individual bedrooms] in an interval of 12 hours

3. All students will have to reach the front deck for attendance every 24 hours.

4. S points can be earned by bets. The winning class gets all and no upper limit. 

            --- Winning Points + Card  [Wagered points and card is also returned]

5. If any class reaches 

             ----0 points, it results in disqualification. 

            ----0 cards, it results in the inability to place any bets.

6. No prohibited activities like bullying, blackmail etc

7. Per class leader guessed at the end of exam classes will receive:   

                                 Correct = + 100S   Incorrect= - 200S  Blank= 0S     

8. A teacher must be present when bets take place.

           ----The teacher can't disclose or intervene in the bet placement.

9. Bets can take place only if both parties have 1 card + minimum of 100 S pts as wager. 

10. Final class points= S pts left/2   +  Cards x 25

11. Bets can be of 2 types: 1. Prediction 2. Games

       --Predictions can be made regarding any given scenario agreed upon by both parties.

    --Depending on the games played, participants can use the ship or the island (arriving soon).

   --Games selected should be based on the availability of equipment.

12. Bets can be done individually or in groups of up to 4.

        --Both parties should have an equal number of members in a Bet.

13. Materials can be bought if they are prescribed in the brochure.

        --Only the Leader can approve those purchases upon a majority.

       --No individual purchases are allowed.

14. Classes will have 2 hours per day to gather supplies from the island. 

              ---Students can scavenge for resources but at their own risk.

              ---Island area will be divided on the basis of the teir of rooms.

15. If a student is unable to continue due to proper reasoning they will be disqualified with a loss of 50S points. 

    --If the said student was a leader, then a new leader can be appointed. 

    --If the said student was in the middle of a wager, then another student can switch upon the leader's consent."

----------------------------

CLASS POINTS

A-1004

B-663

C-492

D-87

--------------------------

---------------------AUTHOR'S NOTE-------------------

Dear readers

I wrote this chapter to provide a separate and clear overview of the exam

The calories and the water amount is mentioned for an important reason :)

Also, this will probs be much harder than the LN exam if it goes according to plan.

There are a lot of exploits that can be done. Try and find them

If the laws are having some flaws please tell me, I have gone in this a noob.

Also that airi and the store clerk scene, well I have plans for that in the future

Thank you