𝕊𝟙-𝔼𝟛𝟜:ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕎𝕒𝕣

THE END OF SEASON 1----

Kushida's POV: 

He died

Ayanokouji died

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji...died?

How...no....this can't be.

There was pin-drop silence in the room. Everyone was utterly shocked by this. 

I felt my head spinning...

Chabashira sensei picked up her phone shivering and weeping. Her previous strict nature mellowed down...huh, reality and rational....makes sense now. 

What's the point though? 

She then held up the bowls with palms that were too weak to carry.

 It slipped crashing at her feet and shattering into a million pieces.

Mashima sensei was broken out from his shock who quickly went up and helped her up.

*PING*

A message came on her phone. 

Not caring about her privacy I snatched the phone from her hand and....what I saw sent shivers down my spine.

His blood-red jacket floating on top of the water

I couldn't control myself anymore, I felt like I was about to crash. My emotions had broken free from my facade. 

Ayanokouji was the one I hated, the one I admired, the weirdo the freak....the one who I could open up to.

"NO, THIS CAN'T BE! Class A did this to him."

I couldn't take the pain in my mind anymore as it erupted in the form of violence causing me running up to Yamamura and punch her in the face. She didn't respond but simply accepted it while tearing up and falling to the ground. 

Her weeping and hiccups were breaking up her already damped voice

"I-I *hic* didn't *hic**hic*  didn't k-know."

Her voice cracked at the end as she started wallowing.

Katsuragi was sitting on the ground with a hand on his head. 

Her red face didn't send any relief to my sporadic heart rate but it did make me realise...

...I am blaming them...when...I myself hated him...

I do detesthim, I am quite familiar with this feeling, though right now, at this very moment

My thoughts feel calm....no anger..no hate

Just pure sadness, guilt overriding my mind overbearing other sentiments. 

It is quite a wonder how tragedy and despair, kept my head clear. 

I find myself asking the question

Why did he die? 

Why did he take his life? 

Was it because he was weak?

Was it because I cursed him? 

WHY???

Someone, please explain it to me. 

Chabashira sensei  picked herself up with Mashima sensei's help