𝓢1-𝓒17:𝓜𝓲𝓭𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓼

Ayanokouji's POV:

"Well Done Kamuro"

"Whatever, it wasn't my work in the first place."

"I am glad you did as I said."

"You sent me on a hunt because of 1 word. I thought you were a perv too. Ugh!"

She is right, I only said her to keep an eye on Kushida considering her slip of the tongue when she mentioned Horikita on the first day. And....

The USB stating Kushida, Yin-Yang...

Kamuro doesn't need to know that.

Considering Kushida's friendly nature it was supposed to be an easy task injecting herself into Kushida's social circle. It seems Kamuro caught something interesting which worked perfectly in my favour.

I now see the reason why the USB named her, Thorned Slave.

(AN: Thorn signifies her attitude, Slave signified her ability to follow commands)

"Kamuro, for a while stop all forms of connection with me."

"W-Wait why?? I did everything you said. What if that creepy loli tries to expel me."

"This is a countermeasure for that very circumstance. Even if such a situation arises, I will do the needful."

"Why the heck are always so vague. I am sandwiched between a genius loli and a creepy blackmailer."

"We will talk after the first special exam. Goodbye for now."

I cut the call, as I entered the class. Tomorrow is supposed to be the Midterm, where the risk of expulsion was around the corner. 

Considering that I taught Horikita a proper lesson she has properly dedicated herself to teaching those idiots.

"What are you looking at Ayanokouji? Want me to rip your eyeballs out?"

It seems like she is in a bad mood due to teaching those idiots.

"How is the study group going?"

She deeply sighed," Don't even get me started. I tried everything, I wrote notes and even taught them right from the basics.

 I even didn't shout at them, you have any idea how hard it was. Somehow I made them competent enough to pass tomorrow's test. 

Yet I am scared they might just fail. Especially I am worried about Sudo in English."

"I don't, yet I am sure you have worked extremely hard, that's all that matters. You have changed a bit after that night."

"Do you want me to take out my compass? I didn't change, you just realised how truly worthy I am of Class A."

"No I don't, anyway let's pay attention to class, I have no intention of failing midterms."

It seems I can give her an extra push...

After all losing class points now will cause a reduction in morale.

Chiaki came up to me during break time

"Kiyotaka want to go have lunch?"

"I don't see an issue."

Igonashira squeaked" K-Kiyotaka?? Ayanokouji-kun, I-I didn't realise that you both b-became so c-close in a day."

It looks like all conversations I manipulated Mori and Inogashira to be part of, did reap fruit by reducing her stuttering. 

"Well, Kiyotaka was okay with it so I just started calling him like that."