𝕾1𝕮7: 𝕱𝖆𝖙𝖆𝖑 𝕰𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖗

THE AUTHOR MADE THE HEADER :)

Be WARNED: This chapter is a glimpse of the past, pay close attention.

if you want play some scary music...set the mood.

Ayanokouji's POV:

Everyone looked shocked at that announcement. They started buzzing like houseflies..which I ignored.

I walked in the quiet hallway with my footsteps reverberating, this meeting with a new average student shouldn't make sense to an outsider but me.

It was time to set up the pieces on my chessboard.

I knock slowly on the director's door, he speaks in a deep voice," Come in Ayanokouji and please close the door behind you."

The room was spacious, yet it would soon be suffocating.

I do as told and ask," Director, may I know your reason to call for an average student like me, I am quite certain I have not done anything noteworthy."

He gently smiled, "Is that so, your questions in your class and your marks say otherwise."

It seems he has realised certain aspects of my moulded persona.

I maintained a respectful tone," May I ask, why the director of the school is looking into an ordinary student like me so vigilantly, I am quite certain my life has been ordinary."

He gets up from his seat and walks around his office. Then he takes out his laptop and entered a USB drive into it to show me a file, seemingly recording the details of all students.

He then asked," You are indeed right but that is the issue, you are the only student in the school, whose entire history is completely normal and yet you do such extraordinary things. You may be a blessing or a curse on this institute."

I looked at him with a calculating gaze," Aren't you overanalyzing unless you must know something beyond this file. Also, are you insinuating this school is not for the normal?"

He smiles," You are wrong Mr Ayanokouji, I don't know anything about this, that is the most bothersome of all. I have the records of all the students past, secrets, flaws etc and this school has just one goal and that is to make the elites of this country. So you may be right this school is for the abnormal or the unique."

I boldly asked," Why are you sharing such sensitive information. So you are scared of me?"

He stared deeply," Maybe I am, I have done a lot to make this institution a fine nurturing hub. My experience has shown that no one in the world has a blank past, especially in this school. You are unpredictable, it brings fear."

I remained silent forcing him to give more information.

He spoke," When I interrogated the admission council, they clearly stated, 'This boy has an abnormal social ideology and upon probing with follow-up questions we didn't find a single thing which could have asses the reason for this.'"

I remember attending the interview, which took significantly longer than other candidates,  before I knew societal norms after escaping the White room. It seems that caused a discrepancy which led to suspicion.

He continued in a cold voice," You had an interesting sequence of marks: 46, 56, 67, 79, 92 or the Lazy caterer's sequence, not just that your questions were very precise and hidden in such strange phrasings. I had my eye on you since the day of admission and yesterday at the entrance ceremony you had a very focused and unique gaze on all the students. It was as if you were stripping apart their identities with your bare eyes."