𝓢1-𝓔33:𝓜𝓪𝔂𝓱𝓮𝓶

Ayanokouji's POV: 

'I talk but never my mind

Every breath is observed

Yet my visage is unbroken

Cast a delusional illusion 

On this crowd.'

This chit is leaps and bounds above any other. It has multiple layers to it.

Well played Class A. 

I thought so while casting a side-eye at their grins.

Kushida was slightly distracted by her chit 

 'What is rational is real and what is real is rational'

Kushida's chit was also quite an interesting one. 

It was Hegel's most famous quote. He was different from most philosophers of his era. 

His quotes were quite difficult to grasp and very obscure, radical to Aristotle's theories.

Aristotle was one of the greatest philosophers and scientist of his era.

Then there was Hegel, a philosophical legend. 

When these beasts collided, sparks were bound to fly.

While Aristotle believed things have an identity and that's made them exist. Nowadays we categorise things into boxes to make them easier to grasp. 

But no matter how hard we try, there always exists exceptions....showing that maybe....we shouldn't categorise things. For now, this works....but one day...we will need a better method. 

One that exists without exceptions.

 Hegel believed things only exist if the consciousness of it exists. Activity replaces identity. 

He believed in the collective identity and the truth of the masses. 

Let's say, everyone starts believing that it's 9 o clock instead of 8 o clock.

Then reality shapes itself in such a manner. Would you be able to prove that it's 8 o clock to the whole world?

What's the truth then? 

One famous example of this is the 11 days of September 1752, skipped when changed over from the Julian calendar to the Gregorian calendar, to synchronise with the world.

There was a slight error when the calendar was invented causing leap years to cause a fluctuation in the perceived time, hence to rectify it this was done. 

Now, for everyone, those 11 days were just gone....while reality doesn't fundamentally work that way.

It still is real enough for them...rational enough to be precise.

Does that mean, we can accept anything as long as collective and rational reasoning is given?

Real is what we rationalise and understand setting it up in our consciousness.