𝓢1-𝓒10:𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓬𝔂 𝓞𝓯 𝓗𝓪𝓽𝓮

Chabashira's POV:

Ayanokouji is a true mystery. At first glance he seems to be a regular high schooler, enjoying his youth. This illusion he set up has its chinks and cracks showing it's imperfections. 

His switch of attitude, those well-crafted questions are abnormal for a 15 year old to have.

On the first day, I couldn't answer any of those questions. Truly disheartening of a sight, when none of the defects was able to find out the true reasoning of those questions, even when I hinted at them of his worth in class. These morons are completely oblivious to these hints, how truly defective. What did I ever do to deserve this stroke of utter bad luck?

Did Ayanokouji truly just get lucky with those questions? Am I truly being delusional? This has never happened in the school's history where on the first day a student has figured the S system out to such an extent.....how did he do it?

He is a defect after all....but what is it his grades, his jokes, his character?

Today as I was mocking the class, this brat stood up utterly humiliated me. The anger I felt at him could have risked my career. If the cameras caught me cursing in the class, my teaching license would be swiped away from me.  Also, I can't let a potential chance of reaching class A slip out of my hands.

How dare that boy called me old, I am 27 for god's sake.

Just wait, I will teach this impudent boy his true place and use him to reach Class A if I find him worthy.

Thinking such thoughts as I opened the door of the staff room I saw Ayanokouji sitting next to Chie while she was just staring at him in a daze.

I immediately rush up to them and exclaim," Hey! Chie, Stop ogling my student and YOU, Ayanokouji follow me." 

I then threaten him with expulsion and order him to stand behind the door, to which he agreed while I entered my office room."

Horikita soon arrived and started complaining about why she is doesn't deserve the title of a Defective. How naive can she be? This superiority complex of hers is utterly repulsive, yet I can still sense a strong belief and focus towards her desire to be in Class A. She may be useful to the Class after all.

I then called Ayanokouji into the room asked him," What do you think Horikita's defect is?" 

He replied nonchalantly," How should I know and why should I care." 

I then ordered him," Listen here Ayanokouji, reply to my question and I will remove her from your sight. Quite a good deal, isn't it? Or should I expose you even more in front of here?"

He took a deep sigh and turned to horikita and said in a monotone voice," Alright, Horikita your grades are excellent but that doesn't make you ideal. You have an extreme superiority complex, which makes you utterly delusional and ignorant of your surroundings, if you truly are capable then why didn't you figure out the S system. You are a defect like the rest of us."

Horikita glared at him while countering," How dare you Ayanokouji. Who are you to talk to me like I am on your level? You are average at everything so isn't it right for me to say I am superior to you in every manner? I deserve to be in class A, S-System was not figured out by Class A either so what makes you capable of such bold comments."

Ayanokouji yet again flawlessly replied," Horikita I am the jack of all trades, I may not be the best but I am average in everything. Which makes me superior to you in certain aspects which you have never heard of.