ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES, in my fic at least

D̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶R̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶s̶

Hello hedonistic Readers. 

Sooo.....Hi

You people made your choices, I will simply show all of you. The storylines you missed

Enjoy...or curse yourself for missing it

Q1:  A-Hard

.....my brain will now have a funeral and the deathbed is the next chapter.

Q2: C- Kiyo's class

.....Lol, quite a choice

if: 

A- Honami's class: I was planning to destroy them by Ryueen's hand, but the kiyo grp would remain untouched....basically Honami wins but her class drops. 

B-Ryueen's class: Honami's connection with Katsuragi would destroy him and his class. 

Q3: A- Sports festival

Chaos....nuf said

B-After rooftop

This was a choice where Ryueen would actually be expelled/made a slave.....thank god u guys didn't choose it

C- 2nd yr

Well, that would cause quite a few diffs...after all, in this scenario, I would have to predict 3rd-year volumes of COTE and plan out schemes, very very difficult ngl....but hella fun

Q4: A-Koenji

I was really hoping u guys would do it...lol

B-Ike

I was planning to introduce his boy scouts group and show his reasoning for being a tsundere oh also show his dev after that 'incident' 

C- Kei

Well trauma intensifies

D- Other

I plan to do most of what u ppl reccd

(All will be done SS I just wanted to see what ppl would pref first)

Q6: B-f her...no

Well....u ppl missed out on a whole section..

what I planned was an actual therapist talking to her and talking about her issues.

That itself would be a series and the POV would be of the therapist, where I planned to talk about the psychological aspects of such issues connecting them to reality. 

Which would be while linked to the main story, wouldn't affect it too much.

Q7: B-No

Again, u did miss out...on Dr Frost, this manga/manhwa was an amazing and accurate opening to psychological diseases/conditions.

Literally, he had a very similar upbringing as Kiyo, very emotionless and what I planned was him being allied with my OC and providing a psych eval with her of each imp char in the book...

Read the manhwa, it's just great...and pretty long.

Lol, Idk wether u ppl wanted to see those stuff or not...but ya, here ya go. 

Thank you, for commenting ur opinions and changing the story :)

FakeKoujiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara