Chapter 49 ~ Tattoo

Fayette

"Elias, can you please help me with this box?" I call out waiting for Elias to come upstairs. We are now moved into Minnesota and have left Seattle behind. It was a great place and I will never forget it. But it's time for new beginnings.

Me and Elias decided to move into his parents house until we are able to stabilize ourselves. As for my book nook and café in Seattle. We had to leave the building, but Elias promised me when we get a bigger house, he will build me a library but still keep the building in Seattle.

Elias comes into his room and helps me move a moving box. " Did Cole send you the invitation for the wedding?" I ask and he nods. "Yeah, they said it was going to be a small wedding, and with Abby pregnant they didn't want any drinks at the party." I laugh because Abby is always taking these precautions.

She is already the best mother ever. Her and Cole found out not too long after the boys got drafted. Cole is also very cautious over his unborn child.

"Makes sense." I say with a smile and plop down on the bed and stretch out my back. Elias comes back next to me and grunts in pain in the process. "Are you okay?" I ask lifting my head up.

"Yeah?" He says rubbing his chest. "Eli, you would tell me if you were hurting right?" I ask and he nods, he better know.

"I'm fine baby, just a little sore from practice." He kisses my temple and pulls me to cuddle with him. I threw my leg over his waist and put my hand on his chest where he was rubbing.

"Fay-" he says but holds back what he was trying to say. "Eli, you're obviously hurt, why can't you let me help you?"

"Can you just drop it baby?" He asks in a serious tone. I am still not making a noise. I don't want to make him angry, I'm just concerned for him.

I think he can feel my heart racing and my panic because he takes a deep sigh. "Baby, I'm sorry for my tone. I just wanted to wait to show you." He says which gets my attention.

"Huh?" I ask and before I know it, I'm straddling Eli and he rubs my waist. "You know I love you right?" I'm not sure where this is going.

"And you know I want to be with you forever right?" I nod once again, still very confused. The next thing he does is give me a gentle kiss, on my forehead, my nose, both cheeks, and finally my lips.

He pulls away from me and grabs the end of his shirt. I look at his eyes the whole time until his shirt is completely off.

I glanced down at where he was rubbing. I let out a gasp as I reached out to his left side of his chest. He has fresh ink on his chest. Above his left nipple has three names on it, in a fancy cursive.

Fayette

Fay

Little fairy

The plastic wrap is still on it but I lightly touch it. It's beautiful. I feel my eyes begin to water as Eli pulls me closer to him. He kisses my head as I sob into his chest.

"Eli-" He cuts me off- "Shh, Fay I have wanted this tattoo since the moment you told me what your name meant. I mean it." He cups my face and gives me a deep kiss, I kiss him back more.

"I love you mi amor, omg we could get matching ones except mine can be under my boob with all your nicknames!" I say because that's actually a great idea. He chuckles and pulls me back down to lay on top of him despite the tattoo.

"I love you, Fayette, all of you." He gives me one final kiss as we drift to sleep.

☁️

It's October 20th, our 10 month anniversary. Me and Elias are going to go skating just like our first date was.

We are already sitting at the rink getting our skates on. Elias helps me tie my skates and helps me up. He helps me onto the rink as we hold hands and skate in a comfortable silence.

"So did I tell you that I have been looking at some possible houses?" He asks and I stop for a minute to look at him. "Really?" I ask and he nods. "It has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a bonus room. It's two stories and I know you will love the kitchen."

"Have you offered to see it, or buy it?" I ask and he nods. Yep, that's going to be our next stop." He says while biting his bottom lip as if he is nervous. I lean up and kiss it. "Thank you" I say and he kisses me again.

He wraps his arms around my torso and brings me closer to him. We pull away after a minute knowing we aren't alone and there are kids here.

"I have something for you." He says and I look up again. He leads us out of the rink and into the locker room. He helps me take off my skates and then digs in his bag. He pulls out a tiny box that could be recognized anywhere.

He gives me the box, which I open quickly. I see it has today's date on it and on the back in very small letters has '10months' On the little charm. I lean up and kiss him again. "Thank you." I say and he nods once again.

He leads me out and into the car where we drive only ten minutes away from the rink. We pull up to a nice looking house. I start to get all excited. It's beautiful and small, just the right size.

Eli stops the car and helps me out. We walk up to the house hand in hand and knock on the door. A realtor with a badge opens the door and smiles.

"Elias?" The man asks and he nods. "Welcome, I was excited when you reached out to me about this house. It's beautiful and I know you will love it." The man says and walks us around the house.

The living room has a ton of space for couches and coffee tables. The kitchen connects to it, it's a nice white ivory marble countertop with white cupboards. The backyard has a nice small pool with a gate around it, and also some grass area, and a swing set. The other living room has a bookshelf along the wall near a couch. There is also a tiny bathroom next to the shoe closet.

Upstairs are the 3 rooms with a bonus, a bathroom in the master, another bathroom in between the rooms. And the bonus room off the corner of the house above the garage.

We get to the front of the house once again and sit on the porch swing. "I love it, I don't think I can look at any other houses. It's perfect, I can see our family here." I say and Elias smiles and wraps his arms around me.

He kisses me head and we look at the realtor that just got off his call. "We would like to buy this house." Elias says with confidence and the man smiles wide. "Great, we can start the paperwork in a couple weeks, you should be moved in close to spring." He waves us one more goodbye as we sit on the porch swing.

"Happy ten months baby." Elias says and I look at him and smile. "Happy ten months mi amor, I love you." I lay my head back on his chest and look at the sunset.

Life is great, it's all thanks to Elias. He is the real star. And I love him, and I always will.

A/N
Guys one more chapter then the epilogue!!

BUT I do have a ton of ideas for bonus chapters and more story ideas;)

JESUS LOVES YOU, HAVE A BLESSED DAY